Browse/search for people
Professor Jim Freer
Professor Jim Freer
Professor of Hydrology
- Westerberg, IEK, Guerrero, J, Younger, P, Beven, K, Seibert, J, Halldin, S, Freer, J & Xu, C, 2011, Calibration of hydrological models using flow-duration curves. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, vol 15., pp. 2205 - 2227
- Mitchell, S, Beven, K, Freer, J & Law, B, 2011, Processes influencing model-data mismatch in drought-stressed, fire-disturbed eddy flux sites. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences, vol 116.
- Smith, P, 27 & Freer, J, 2011, The National Ecosystem Services Evaluation, Chapter 14: Regulating Services. The Secretary of State for the Environment, UK
- Bilotta, G, Krueger, T, Brazier, R, Butler, T, Freer, J, Hawkins, J, Macleod, C & Haygarth, P, 2010, Assessing catchment-scale erosion and yields of suspended solids from improved temperate grassland. Journal of Environmental Monitoring, vol 12(3)., pp. 731 - 739
- Krueger, T, Freer, J, Quinton, J, Macleod, C, Bilotta, G, Brazier, R, Butler, T & Haygarth, P, 2010, Ensemble evaluation of hydrological model hypotheses. Water Resources Research, vol 46.
- Clark, JM, Orr, HG, Freer, J, House, JI, Smith, P & Freeman, C, 2010, Assessment of projected changes in upland environments using simple climatic indices. Climate Research, vol 45., pp. 87-104
- Di Baldassarre, G, Schumann, G-P, Bates, P, Freer, J & Beven, K, 2010, Floodplain mapping: a critical discussion of deterministic and probabilistic approaches. Hydrological Sciences Journal-Journal Des Sciences Hydrologiques, vol 55(3)., pp. 364 - 376
- McMillan, H, Freer, J, Pappenberger, F, Krueger, T & Clark, M, 2010, Impacts of uncertain flow data on rainfall-runoff model calibration and discharge predictions in a mobile-bed river. Hydrological Processes, vol 24(10)., pp. 1270 - 1284
- He, Y, Wetterhall, F, Cloke, H, Pappenberger, F, Wilson, M, Freer, J & McGregor, G, 2009, Tracking the uncertainty in flood alerts driven by grand ensemble weather predictions. Meteorological Applications, vol 16., pp. 91 - 101
- Dean, S, Freer, J, Beven, K, Wade, A & Butterfield, D, 2009, Uncertainty assessment of a process-based integrated catchment model of phosphorus. Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment.
- Krueger, T, Quinton, J, Freer, J, Macleod, C, Bilotta, G, Brazier, R, Butler, P & Haygarth, P, 2009, Uncertainties in Data and Models to Describe Event Dynamics of Agricultural Sediment and Phosphorus Transfer. Journal of Environmental Quality, vol 38: 3., pp. 1137 - 1148
Read more >
Edit this profile If you are Professor Jim Freer, you can edit this page. Login required.