- Souvignet, MMJ, Patrick, L, Freer, JE, Cloke, HL, Dang, T, Tran, T, Cullmann, J, Nauditt, A, Flügel, W, Kuntsmann, H & Ribbe, L 2012, Recent climatic trends and linkages to river discharge in Central Vietnam. Hydrological Processes.
- Freer, J, Clark, MP, Odoni, N, Coxon, G, McMillan, H & Souvignet, M 2012, Understanding the main uncertainties in hydrological ensembles of future climate change predictions. in: EGU Genral Assembly 2012.
- Souvignet, M, Penedo, S, Künne, A, Krause, P, Flügel, WA & Freer, J 2012, Model comparison for climate change impact prediction: does complexity actually matter?. in: EGU Genral Assembly 2012.
- Souvignet, M, Freer, J, Bates, P, Odoni, N, Almeida, GD & Cloke, H 2012, Cascading rainfall uncertainties into conceptual hydro-meteorological models for flooding applications. in: EGU Genral Assembly 2012.
- Almeida, GD, Bates, P, Freer, J & Souvignet, M 2012, Improving the stability of a simple formulation of the shallow water equations for 2D flood modelling. Water Resources Research, vol 48.
- Meier, G, Zumbroich, T, Roehrig, J & Souvignet, MMJ 2012, Application of the radiating effect concept to implement measures stipulated by the European Water Framework Directive. Water Science & Technology, vol 22., pp. 2793?2799
- Souvignet, MMJ, Gaese, H & Heinrich, J 2012, Modelling Future Water Availability in the Central Andes under the Climate Change Hypothesis.
- Souvignet, M & Heinrich, J 2011, Statistical Downscaling in the Arid Central Andes: Uncertainty Analysis of Multi-Model Simulated Temperature and Precipitation. Theoretical and Applied Climatology., pp. 1 - 16
- Souvignet, M, Oyarzun, R, Verbist, K, Gaese, H & Heinrich, J 2011, Trends in Hydro-Meteorological Extremes in Semi-Arid North-Central Chile (20-32S): Water Resources Implications for a Fragile Andean Region. Hydrological Sciences Journal., pp. 1 - 19
- Souvignet, M 2011, Climate Change Impacts on Water Resources in Mountainous Arid Regions: A case Study in the Central Andes, Chile.
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system