Apply to the International Leadership Programme
There are 50 places on this programme. To take part you must:
- be an current undergraduate
- not be in your final year
- not hold a Spanish passport
Priority will be given to students not on a degree programme that includes a semester or year abroad and who have not previously taken part in an international experience supported by Global Opportunities (eg GO China, Global Opportunities Scholarship, Knowlson Trust Award, Bristol Interns in China).
You do not need to speak any Spanish to take part in this programme.
There will be around 25 bursaries of approximately £400 available from Santander to help cover the costs of flights, accommodation and spending money. See the Application Process section below for details of how to apply. To be eligible for a bursary, you must be a home student and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- you receive the University of Bristol Bursary, Access to Bristol Bursary or Bristol Scholars Bursary (priority will be given to students who have received the maximum bursary amount)
- you are a BAME student
- Your home address is in an area of low progression to higher education (I.e your postcode is listed as Qunitile '1' or '2' on the POLAR4 measure on the POLAR checking tool)
- you are a mature student
- you are a care-leaver or estranged student (this will need to be registered with Student Finance)
- you are living with a disability (this will need to be registered with Disability Services).
An effort will be made to give priority to students meeting more than one of the above criteria.
Register your interest
If you're interested in the International Leadership Programme, sign up here for email reminders about info sessions and application deadlines.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD
Applications for the International Leadership Programme 2020 closed on Wednesday 19th February.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org