The Tiger Economy: An Introduction to Business in China
Gain an insight into how to do business in China with this three-week summer school at Zhejiang University.
Update on Coronavirus and UoB programmes in China:
We have taken the decision to postpone The Tiger Economy programme to ensure the health and safety of all students and staff. We plan to run the programme in summer 2021. If you applied this year and would like to apply for the 2021 programme, we will make an effort to give you some priority.
Programme at a glance
When? Three weeks in July 2020
Where? Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
How much? The programme and tutition cost is £700 which includes accommodation and tuition. You will need to organise and pay for flights, insurance, visa, subsistence etc. Some bursaries are available. See our costs section for more information.
Who? Open to all undergraduates, not in their final year. Priority will be given to students not on a Study Abroad course. See our eligibility section for more information.
Find out more: Come along to an info session to learn more this programme:
Wednesday 5th February 1pm, Senate House 5.10
Application deadline: Extended to Sunday 8th March 2020
Why choose this programme?
- Gain international experience and cross-cultural skills valued by employers
- Increase your commerical awareness through visits to companies and organisations
- Gain insight from Academics from the Schools of Management, Economics and Policy at Zhejiang University
- Learn how business in China is shaped by its economy, culture, history and politics
- Study at one of China's top five universities, 1 hour from Shanghai
- Collaborate with Chinese students and build your global connections
- Mix with other Bristol students and explore the Hangzhou and beyond in your free time
Tel: +44 (0) 117 39 40205
In person: 3rd Floor, 31 Great George Street, University of Bristol, BS1 5QD