- Data Collection Workshops: focus groups and interviews 30 January 2019, 12.00 PM - 30 January 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler & Ms Annie Noble Room 3.13 School of Education, 35 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1JA
- Leapforward Project: Learning for Practice; Feedforward to support transition to the workplace 12 February 2019, 10.30 AM - 12 February 2019, 1.30 PM Sheena Warman (CHSE assessment lead), Annie Noble (CHSE staff development lead), and Sarah Kelly (LeapForward project Research Associate). Room 1.5 Wills Memorial Building, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1RJ
- Data Collection Workshops: questionnaires 12 February 2019, 12.00 PM - 12 February 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler & Dr Liz Anderson Room 1.21 School of Education, 35 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1JA
- Data Analysis Workshops: quantative 20 March 2019, 12.00 PM - 20 March 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Linda Hollén Room 3.13 School of Education, 35 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1JA
- Data Analysis Workshops: qualitative 2 April 2019, 12.00 PM - 2 April 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler Room 3.27 Physics Building, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TL
- Writing for Publication 21 May 2019, 12.00 PM - 21 May 2019, 2.00 PM Dr Ellayne Fowler Room 3.34 Physics Building, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TL
Save the date - 20.03.19!
Half day workshop planned for 20.03.19 on Inclusive Teaching and Exploring our Unconscious Bias. Key note speaker: Professor Havi Carmel. More details and link to book your place coming soon.
Langford Teaching & Learning Workshops
All Faculty staff are welcome to attend the series of Teaching & Learning workshops which happen regularly at the Langford Campus. Details of what is running and to sign up to attend.
You can view information about events that have been previously run in Blackboard. All ordinary and honorary staff are periodically added to the Blackboard course but if you find that you are unable to access the course, please contact us for help.
We regularly add content so if you have been unable to attend a session or would like to look back at the content from a topic that you were particularly interested in, please log into Blackboard.