How to get involved
There are many ways to get involved in the work of CHSE. You could:
- share your pedagogical innovations and research with colleagues at networking events.
- offer to run a workshop or seminar related to one of the themes. You will be supported with the administrative arrangements for this.
- identify a topic on which you think a seminar or workshop would be beneficial or of interest to the wider Faculty. We will then consider and where possible, undertake to run a workshop or seminar on this topic.
- identify a potential new UG or PGT programme for development.
- undertake an educational project.
- provide an article or information for the CHSE newsletter.
Please feel free to contact the CHSE co-directors or the CHSE theme leads directly to discuss any ideas or projects that you wish to undertake.