How to set up a new programme
The Faculty has launched a significant number of new undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. These include:
- iBSc in Health Sciences
- iBSc Genomic Medicine
- Gateway to Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science
- BSc Applied Anatomy
- iBSc Functional and Clinical Anatomy
- MRes in Health Sciences Research
- MSc in Veterinary Science
- PG Diploma in Clinical Veterinary Practice
- PG Certificate in Clinical Conscious Sedation and Anxiety Management
- PG Certificate in Clinical Oral Surgery
- MSc in Oral Medicine
- MSc in Perfusion Sciences
Read the University's programme and unit approval process.
There is extensive expertise within CHSE and in particular from the CHSE co-directors in terms of undertaking the relevant market research, preparing the required documentation, seeking Faculty and University approvals and setting up new programmes. This expertise, advice and guidance means that the processes of developing and setting up a new programme is as effective and streamlined as possible.
If you have an idea for a new programme please contact the co-directors, who will be able to work with you on developing your idea. The process for programme approval involves the completion of a series of paperwork and we have generated a resource to provide examples of previous successful submissions for you to view.