Collections of essays and short monographic studies devoted to the literatures, cultures and histories of Portuguese-speaking countries.
£20 each including postage and packing.
- Luso-Asian Voices (eds. David Brookshaw & Clive Willis), 2000 (currently not available)
- Sexual/Textual Empires: Gender and Marginality in Lusophone African Literature (eds. Hilary Own & Philip Rothwell), 2004 (currently not available)
- Martyr of Innocence: Letter from Inês de Castro (ed. Juliet Perkins), 2006
- Towards a Portuguese Postcolonialism (ed. Anthony Soares), 2006
- Mid-Atlantic Margins, Transatlantic Identities: Azorean Literature in Context (eds. John Kinsella & Carmen Ramos Villar)
- Creole Societies in the Portuguese Colonial Empire (eds. Philip Havik & Malyn Newitt) (currently not available)
- The Lusotropical Tempest: Postcolonial Debates in Portuguese (eds. Sheila Khan, Ana Margarida Dias Martins, Hilary Owen, Carmen Ramos Villar)
- Contexts, Literary Criticism and Reception (ed. João Cosme)