Honorary Research Associate
Margaret Condon specialises on the reign of Henry VII and has been a researcher on The Cabot Project since July 2009.
- Evan T. Jones and M. M. Condon, ‘Weston, William (d. in or before 1505)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, May 2010.
- 'God Save The King! Piety, propaganda and the perpetual memorial' in T. W. T. Tatton-Brown, & Richard Mortimer, Westminster Abbey: The Lady Chapel of Henry VII (Woodbridge, 2003), 59-97.
- 'The last will of Henry VII: document and text' in T. W. T. Tatton-Brown & Richard Mortimer, Westminster Abbey : the Lady Chapel of Henry VII (Woodbridge, 2003), 99-140.
- 'The medieval glass of St. Etheldreda's, Horley', Cake and Cockhorse, 15:4 (2001), 119-27.
- 'From caitiff and villain to Pater Patriae: Reynold Bray and the profits of office' in Michael A. Hicks, (ed.), Profit, Piety and the Professions in Later Medieval England (Gloucester, 1990), 137-68.
- 'An anachronism with intent? Henry VII's Council ordinance of 1491/2' in Ralph Alan Griffiths, & James Wilson Sherborne (eds.), Kings and Nobles in the Later Middle Ages: a Tribute to Charles Ross (Gloucester, 1986), 228-53.
- Condon, M. 'The kaleidoscope of treason: fragments from the Bosworth story', The Ricardian, 7:92 (1986), 208-12.
- 'Ruling elites in the reign of Henry VII' in Charles Derek Ross (ed.), Patronage, Pedigree and Power in Later Medieval England (Gloucester, 1979), 109-42.
- 'A Wiltshire sheriff's notebook, 1464-5' in R. F. Hunnisett & J. B. Post (eds.) Medieval Legal Records edited in honour of C.A.F. Meekings (London, 1978).