eRecruit is the name of the University's new on-line staff recruitment system, which went live in September 2012.
Following a procurement exercise in late 2011 the University selected an external provider (Lumesse) for the new system, which both replaced BORIS, the previous in-house e-recruitment system, and also provides significantly improved functionality covering the whole recruitment and selection process. eRecruit enables the following enhancements to the recruitment process:
- Managers, administrators and panel members able to review and short-list all applications on-line and have full visibility of the status of their vacancies throughout the whole process.
- The targeted use of filter questions and on-line search and selection from candidate pools to reduce volumes and timescales.
- A single, integrated redeployment pool.
- On-line functionality, through the jobs homepage, for candidates to register their details, apply for individual jobs and track their applications, receive job alerts and join candidate pools.
- Streamlining of administrative processes around recruitment and selection, with workflow, processes, e-mail templates and forms fully configurable by the University.
Once the system has bedded in, phase two of the project will focus on setting up an in-house temporary staffing pool and exploring the potential for the on line issue of job offers and contracts of employment.
Find out more
To find out more about the new system and how it impacts on the recruitment process, please see the navigation links on the left hand side of this page, including the latest eRecruit news.
Your Faculty/ Divisional HR Team are the first point of contact if you have further queries. If you have more general questions or comments on the new system please email firstname.lastname@example.org