- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses
- Entry requirements for postgraduate programmes
- Scholarship information
- British Council in Israel
- Meet current students online
Entry requirements for undergraduate courses
You can apply for undergraduate programmes either through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or the Common Application. Please use only one method of applying. If you are using UCAS to apply for other UK universities, please also make your University of Bristol application through UCAS and do not use the Common Application.
The UCAS code name and number for this University is BRISL B78.
- Applicants with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or A-Levels will be considered for direct admission to our undergraduate degree programmes. Entry requirements are listed in our Undergraduate Prospectus.
- If you have studied the American curriculum, entry requirements are listed on our USA country page.
- The minimum entrance requirement for applicants with the Bagrut range from 80% (equivalent to ABB at A-Level) to 90% (equivalent to A*AA at A-Level). Applicants will require 3 subjects at unit level 5 with a minimum grade of 75% in each.
Please note that this information is guidance only. Competition for places at Bristol is very strong and every application to the University is considered on its individual merits. We aim to get you a response as quickly as possible to help you plan your studies.
Entry requirements for postgraduate programmes
You can apply online for all our postgraduate programmes.
The standard requirement for entry to a taught masters programme at Bristol is an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree that is equivalent to a UK Upper Second Class degree (also known as a 2:1).
- Applicants with a Bachelors degree from a recognised institution in Israel with a score of 80% would be considered for entry to a Masters programme.
- For entry to a PhD programme we would require applicants to hold a Masters degree in a relevant subject with a minimum score of 75%.
Säid Foundation Scholarships aims to provide exceptional students with educational oppurtunities that will help with their career development. Applicants must hold the equivalent of an UK undergraduate 2:1 degree or higher.
Think Big scholarships - New for 2018, the University of Bristol is delighted to launch the new Think Big scholarship scheme. 52 scholarships are available to international applicants for undergraduate and taught postgraduate programmes at the University of Bristol. Information on eligibility and how to apply can be found at bristol.ac.uk/international-scholarships. If you have any specific queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Scholarships & Sponsors team at email@example.com.
Further information about scholarships is available from the University's Student Funding Office.
British Council in Israel
The British Council has offices in more than 100 countries. Many of them are able to give guidance and information regarding Higher Education in the UK. Please visit their website for further information.
Meet current students online
The University Students' Union has a number of cultural societies. You can check their website to see the whole range of clubs and societies that are here.