- Entry requirements for undergraduate courses
- Entry requirements for postgraduate programmes
- Scholarship information
- British Council in Morocco
- Meet current students online
Entry requirements for undergraduate courses
You can apply for undergraduate programmes either through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or the Common Application. Please use only one method of applying. If you are using UCAS to apply for other UK universities, please also make your University of Bristol application through UCAS and do not use the Common Application.
The UCAS code name and number for this University is BRISL B78.
- Applicants with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or A-Levels will be considered for direct admission to our undergraduate degree programmes. Entry requirements are listed in our Undergraduate Prospectus.
- If you have studied the American curriculum, entry requirements are listed on our USA country page.
- Applicants with the Diplôme du Baccalaureat will normally require a foundation course for entry onto undergraduate degree programmes at the University. Generally, a score of 16/20 is required.
Please note that this information is guidance only. Competition for places at Bristol is very strong and every application to the University is considered on its individual merits. We aim to get you a response as quickly as possible to help you plan your studies.
Entry requirements for postgraduate programmes
You can apply online for all our postgraduate programmes.
The standard requirement for entry to a taught masters programme at Bristol is an undergraduate (Bachelor) degree that is equivalent to a UK Upper Second Class degree (also known as a 2:1).
- Applicants with the Diplôme d'Ingénieur d'Etat or either the Diplome du Cycle Normal or Diplome d'Ingenieur d'Etat with a minimum of 15 would be considered for entry to a Masters programme.
- For entry to a PhD programme we would require applicants a Master/Master Specialise, the Diplome d'Etudes Superieures Approfondies (DESA) or the Diplome d'Etudes Superieures Specialisees (DESS).
Think Big scholarships - New for 2018, the University of Bristol is delighted to launch the new Think Big scholarship scheme. 52 scholarships are available to international applicants for undergraduate and taught postgraduate programmes at the University of Bristol. Information on eligibility and how to apply can be found at bristol.ac.uk/international-scholarships. If you have any specific queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Scholarships & Sponsors team at email@example.com.
Further information about scholarships is available from the University's Student Funding Office.
British Council in Morocco
The British Council is able to give guidance and information regarding Higher Education in the UK. Please visit their website to see if there is an office near you, and find out what services may be available.
Meet current students online
The University Students' Union has a number of cultural societies. You can check their website to see the whole range of clubs and societies that are here.