Explore our downloadable resources and learn more about life as an international student at Bristol.
Get a feel for Bristol and what it's like to study and live here as an international student.
You can also view our International Factsheet 2020/21 (PDF, 695kB) to find out more at a glance.
Get a quick introduction to Bristol, with information about applying tailored to you. Select a region below to download your guide.
- Students from China 2020/21 (PDF, 214kB) - see also our Chinese Factsheet 2020/21 (PDF, 784kB)
- Students from Hong Kong 2020/21 (PDF, 138kB)
- Students from India 2020/21 (PDF, 144kB)
- Students from Indonesia 2020/21 (PDF, 93kB)
- Students from Latin America 2020/21 (PDF, 193kB) - see also our Spanish Factsheet 2020/21 (PDF, 696kB)
- Students from Malaysia 2020/21 (PDF, 148kB)
- Students from Nigeria 2020/21 (PDF, 167kB)
- Students from Norway 2020/21 (PDF, 134kB)
- Students from Saudi Arabia 2020/21 (PDF, 206kB)
- Students from Thailand 2020/21 (PDF, 146kB)
- Students from USA 2020/21 (PDF, 150kB)
Find out more about applying from your country on our country-specific pages.
International Student Handbook
For new international students planning to join us soon, learn more about living in the UK and the support available to you in your International Student Handbook 2019 (PDF, 3,751kB). Please note this information is for the current academic year.
You can find out more about what to expect when you arrive on our new international students pages.
Study Abroad Guide
If you're interested in coming to Bristol for a semester or a year as part of your undergraduate degree, download our Study Abroad Guide 2020/21 (PDF, 1,658kB) for more information.
Find out more on our Study Abroad pages.