If you have the talent and ability to succeed, concerns about funding should not stop you from applying to come to University. We have several scholarships which might be able to help you fund your studies.
University of Bristol scholarships
In 2020 we are investing £1,000,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol.
- Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships
- Think Big about Global Justice Undergraduate Scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarships
- Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarships
- Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships
- Think Big about Arts Scholarships
- Think Big about Global Justice Postgraduate Scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance Postgraduate Scholarships
- Global Citizenship Scholarships
- Global Economics Postgraduate Scholarships
- Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary
- Phyllis Mary Morris Bursaries
With our prestigious external partners, we offer a range of scholarships for students from specific regions.
- Aviva Scholarships: for students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam
- Beacon Scholarship: for students from Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda
Other scholarship opportunities
Search our full list of funding to find more scholarships offered by the University of Bristol and external organisations.
Before you apply for a scholarship, check the application deadline and whether you are eligible.
These scholarships are available to applicants who will pay overseas fees. Find out more about how we decide your fee status.
Students from more than 120 countries currently study at the University of Bristol. We offer dedicated support to international students, both before and during your studies.