Undergraduate study at Bristol
The University of Bristol offers more than 200 different courses and has an outstanding reputation for teaching and research. A degree from Bristol is a sound investment for your future.
Find a course
- Undergraduate courses
What are these?
- International Foundation Programme
A course to prepare you for undergraduate study in the UK
Come and study at Bristol for a semester or a year (for EU students)
- Apply to Bristol
Come and study at Bristol for a semester or a year (for non-EU students)
- Summer schools
Gain practical experience and an insight into university life in the UK
Before you apply
- Check our entry requirements. Find these on our course finder
- Not sure if your qualifications are accepted? Browse our country-specific information to find out
- Is your English at the required level for your course? Check our language requirements
- Need to improve your English before starting? Check our entry requirements for our International Foundation Programme
Fees and scholarships
- What funding and scholarship opportunities are available? Read about funding options, apply for our international scholarships or search for funding
- How much are tuition fees for undergraduate degree courses? Find these on our tuition fees page
- How much are tuition fees for the International Foundation Programme? Find these on the Centre for English Language website
- How much will it cost to live in Bristol? Discover more about about your likely living expenses
Tours and visits
You can meet and talk to our staff at exhibitions held in your country; find out when we are visiting you in our schedule of overseas visits.
Explore the city
The city of Bristol is a fantastic, safe place to live. It's a vibrant, friendly city that's geared up towards student life, and it has been awarded Purple Flag status which acknowledges that the city centre is a safe place to enjoy.
Bristol has been named one of 52 places to go in 2018 by the New York Times - just one of many accolades the city has won. Read about 17 times Bristol was named the best in the UK in this Bristol 24/7 article.
How to apply
- For an undergraduate degree, read the How to apply page
- For the International Foundation Programme, apply to the Centre for English Language and Foundation Studies directly
- For the Erasmus+ programme, apply online from the Erasmus+ application page
- For Study Abroad, apply online from the Study Abroad application page
After you have applied
- What happens next? Find out what happens after you have applied
- Need to improve your English before you start your course? Check out our pre-sessional English language courses
- What offer will I be made? Read about the type of offer you may receive and how to accept an offer
When you have accepted your offer
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for undergraduate degree students
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for pre-sessional course students
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for International Foundation Programme students
- Where you can live, when to apply and how much it costs, for Study Abroad students
Visa, advice and support
- Do you need a visa to study here? Find out about the visa application process, documents you need and when to apply
by the Sunday Times 2017
The Graduate Market in 2018 - High Fliers Research
Bristol has more than 300 student societies and sports clubs
We currently have 2,400 international undergraduate students from over 100 countries studying at Bristol
Important information for your calendar, including teaching blocks and University closure dates.