A much needed service
University of Bristol Law Clinic - providing the students with the chance to offer free legal advice and support to members of the public under the supervision of Law School staff.
The Law Clinic is currently able to take on new cases, including direct contact from members of the public (by email preferred - contact details below).
Please note meetings at the Law Clinic are by appointment only.
- Law Clinic student film: Our work with CLIC Sargent 17 December 2018
- Law Clinic student event report: Osborne Clarke training 21 November 2018
- Law Clinic Welcome Night 2018 15 November 2018
Pro-bono consultancy areas include:
- Housing/property landlord-tenant disputes
- Employment law and disputes
- Consumer/sale of goods and services
- General contract/tort
- Problems with the police
- Welfare benefits and social security law
We cannot help with:
- Debt advice
- Family cases involving money, property, and/or child protection issues
- Cases involving allegations of discrimination
- Cases outside the scope of the supervisors’ experience or too complex for the students
Data Privacy Notice
Executive Assistant: Louise Chalice
Administrative Assistant: Liz Brealey
Telephone: 0117 394 0082
Or submit your enquiry through our enquiry form.
Address: University of Bristol Law Clinic, 8-10 Berkeley Square, Bristol BS8 1HH (no drop in service available).