A much needed service
University of Bristol Law Clinic - providing the students with the chance to offer free legal advice and support to members of the public under the supervision of Law School staff.
The Law Clinic is currently unable to take on any new cases, except from referrals from partner organisations, as we are currently running to capacity.
We shall update the website when space becomes available.
- Student Volunteering Week: enhancing your prospects through volunteering 19 February 2018
- Law Clinic Welcome Evening Report 24 October 2017
- Team of the Year award won by Law Schools' LiP Service 24 October 2017
Pro-bono consultancy areas include:
- housing/property landlord-tenant disputes
- employment law and disputes
- consumer/sale of goods and services
- general contract/tort
- problems with the police
- welfare benefits and social security law
Executive Assistant, Louise Chalice
Telephone: 0117 394 0082
Or submit your enquiry through our enquiry form.