Meeting EPSRC expectations on researcher data
Research Data Service, Library Services.
Room 1.58, Queen's Building, University Walk, BS8 1TR.
This workshop is aimed at researchers who are in receipt of funding from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, or are planning to apply for such funding.This workshop will focus on the expectations that relate to researchers, and will identify the specific actions that should be taken to meet these expectations and the points in the research lifecycle when these actions need to be taken.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Interpret EPSRC data sharing requirements
- Identify what counts as data and whether it should be preserved
- Anticipate what actions need to be taken throughout the research lifecycle
- Understand the acceptable exceptions to data sharing
- Find online supporting resources and know where to go for further help