Explore by area
Contacts and help for the Library Catalogue
Help with the Library Catalogue
- If your question is about borrowing, renewing or returning items, fines, or reservations you have placed, please contact the branch library in question, or look at our pages about borrowing.
- Your subject contact in the Library will be happy to answer any questions you have about using the Library Catalogue.
- There is a known problems and downtime page which lists known problems and gives details of where to find out about planned downtime for, and alternatives to, the catalogue. However, if you encounter other technical problems with the Library Catalogue, please contact email@example.com.
- Feedback about the new version of the catalogue can be sent using the Feedback option found in the footer of the catalogue.
- Comments and suggestions regarding the Library Catalogue can be made through your subject contact in the Library or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.