Aerospace engineering resources
Location of print resources
A printed version of the classmark scheme is available in the Library at the Information Display.
Related material can be found in the Physics Library.
- Past exam papers: available via Blackboard, with three years' worth of papers in the Queen's Building Library
- PhD - all are kept, please ask a member of staff on how to obtain these
- MSc - most are kept in the Lower Reading Room
- UG Reports - most are kept in the Lower Reading Room
- Special collections: most rare books in engineering, including the Brunel and Pugsley collections, are held in Special Collections, in the Arts and Social Sciences Library.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online resource list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.