Location of print resources
You can find most of the resources for human and pre-clinical veterinary anatomy in the Medical Library, with further specialised collections in the Veterinary Sciences Library. Use Library Search to find the classmark for an item, and to search for books and other materials.
You can also find useful material in other libraries:
- Bioengineering and biomechanics - Queen's Library (Engineering)
- Cell sciences - Biological Sciences Library
- Dentistry - Medical Library
- Environmental science - Wills Memorial (Geography) and Biological Sciences Libraries
- Legislation and reports - Arts and Social Sciences and Wills Memorial (Law) Libraries
- Meat science - Veterinary Sciences Library
- Course based materials
- Reading lists are available in your Unit Handbooks
- Most undergraduate course materials, including examination papers, workshop questions & answers, and some lecturer’s notes, are available on Blackboard
- PhD, MD, MSc, ChM and DSc theses of staff and students from 1910 to date, are kept in the thesis collection and can be viewed by request
- Historical Anatomies on the Web - access to high quality images from important anatomical atlases in the collection of the National Library of Medicine.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.