Biological sciences resources
Location of print resources
You can also find useful material in other libraries:
- Psychology - in the Arts and Social Sciences Library
- Palaeontology - in the Wills Memorial Library
- Environmental science - in the Wills Memorial Library
- Microbiology, neurobiology, genetics, biochemistry and parasitology - in the Medical Library
- Veterinary science - in the Veterinary Sciences Library
- Course based materials
- Reading lists are available for consultation at the Library Desk
- Most undergraduate course materials, including examination papers, workshop questions & answers, and some lecturer’s notes, are available on Blackboard
- Theses: PhD theses are held in the Arts and Social Sciences Library thesis collection
- CAB Direct - CAB Direct is CABI's electronic platform delivering access to over 10 million abstracts across the applied life sciences. CABI is the Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online reading list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.