Location of print resources
You can also find useful material in other libraries:
- Biochemistry - in the Medical Library
- Geochemistry - in the Wills Memorial (Earth Sciences) Library
- Environmental chemistry - in the Wills Memorial (Geography) and Biological Sciences Libraries
- Physical chemistry, theoretical chemistry, materials science, polymers - in the Physics Library
- Statistics, computing and materials science - in the Queen's Building Library
- Past exam papers: ask at the Issue Desk for access
- Course materials: most undergraduate course materials, including examination papers, workshop questions & answers, and some lecturer’s notes, are available via the School's DLM (Dynamic Laboratory Manual)
- Theses: are held in the Chemistry Library's thesis collection
- Chemical Database Service (CDS) - the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) is currently operating the EPSRC National Chemical Database Service, giving access to a number of databases including the Cambridge Structural Database (CSD), ACD/ILab and Accelrys' Available Chemicals Directory, together with integrated access to the RSC's ChemSpider search engine.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics - a searchable online version of the popular databook containing a wide range of scientific data. The link "Substance/Property Search" gives access to the powerful search facilities available whilst the "Text Search" is for basic text searching.
- Dissertation Express - a searchable index providing brief citation details to Dissertation Abstracts International. You can choose to personally purchase the full text of dissertations/theses you require or you can request them via our Inter-Library Loans Service.
Get expert advice and support from your subject librarian.
Support for members of academic teaching staff, who would like to create an online reading list for their course unit.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.