Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American studies
- Your subject librarian
Contact us if you would like some advice. We can help you to:
Key subject resources
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online - bilingual dictionaries in the following languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
- JSTOR - digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources, primarily in the humanities and social sciences.
- Handbook of Latin American Studies - a bibliography on Latin America consisting of works selected and annotated by scholars. Edited by the Hispanic Division of the Library of Congress, the multidisciplinary Handbook alternates annually between the social sciences and the humanities.
- MLA International Bibliography - classified listing and subject index of scholarly books and articles on modern languages, literatures, folklore, and linguistics compiled by the Modern Language Association of America since 1921.
- Latin American Network Information Center (LANIC) - from the Institute of Latin American Studies, University of Texas at Austin. Provides many useful links to virtually all aspects of Latin American culture.
- Spanish and Portuguese at the University of California, Berkeley - many useful links to Iberian topics, and to several useful Catalan and Basque sites.
If there is a book you would like us to buy, please fill out the form.