Student Library Liaison Group
This group is not active at the moment, but the Library is always happy to take comments or suggestions.
For confidential comments to the library management, email email@example.com. Otherwise you can direct comments and suggestions to the appropriate contact point.
- To consider current library services, facilities and information resources and to assess their appropriateness for student needs and use
- To consider future strategy and development for the above
- To discuss how best to provide information skills induction and training
- To carry out, from time to time, student feedback surveys
- Director of Library Services and University Librarian
- Head of Public Services (within the University Library)
- Head of Information Management & Library Development
- Library Liaison and Marketing Officer
- Vice-President, Education (UBU)
- Postgraduate student representatives
- Undergraduate student representatives
The group will seek the advice and involvement of colleagues for specific issues. Other representatives may therefore join the meetings from time to time.
Back to top
Minutes of recent meetings
Minutes from previous years
Back to top
Note: some of the documents on this page are in PDF format. In order to view a PDF you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader