Lectureships in School of Mathematics 4 October 2017 The School of Mathematics, University of Bristol, is seeking to appoint a number of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader positions in Mathematical Sciences.
- Bristol's Institute for Statistical Science joins the Royal Statistical Society in celebrating European Statistics Day 18 October 2017
- Two Bristol mathematicians feature in The American Mathematical Monthly 18 October 2017
- Dr Matteo Fasiolo awarded an EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellowship 17 October 2017 We are delighted to announce that Dr Matteo Fasiolo has been awarded an EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellowship.
- Lectureships in School of Mathematics 4 October 2017 The School of Mathematics, University of Bristol, is seeking to appoint a number of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader positions in Mathematical Sciences.
- John Russo awarded ERC Starting Grant 2017 11 September 2017 We are delighted to announce that John Russo has been awarded a prestigious Starting Grant from the European Research Council.
- Scott Harper is awarded the Cecil King Travel Scholarship from the London Mathematical Society. 4 September 2017
- Study of protein cages strengthens Bristol’s position at forefront of synthetic biology 7 August 2017 A multidisciplinary team from the Bristol BioDesign Institute has come together to study the self-assembly of protein building into protein cages, leading to new research which has potential applications in nanotechnology and synthetic biology.
- Formation of porous crystals observed for the first time 31 July 2017 Scientists at the University of Bristol have, for the first time, observed the formation of a crystal gel with particle-level resolution, allowing them to study the conditions by which these new materials form.
- ShanghaiRanking 2017 30 June 2017
- Professor Ulcigrai awarded Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award 30 June 2017