Bristol Heart Institute launches logo competition
12 June 2007
The Bristol Heart Institute has launched a competition to design its new logo. The entry selected will win £500.
The Bristol Heart Institute (BHI) has launched a competition to design a new logo for use on BHI publications and letterheads, and on the new BHI website. The entry selected will win a £500 prize. The logo must be easily recognisable and suitable for use in a wide range of sizes.
The Bristol Heart Institute consists of over 200 scientists and clinicians throughout the University of Bristol and associated NHS trusts. It aims to improve current understanding and treatment of heart disease by translating basic research into clinical practice.
- The competition is only open to staff and students of the University of Bristol and Bristol NHS trusts.
- The final format must be digital (preferably jpg), and must be an original design.
- Ownership of the winning image will reside with the University of Bristol, Bristol Heart Institute.
- Entrants are encouraged to look at the BHI website to get an idea of the research and aims of the Institute.
- The closing date is 31 July 2007. Images should be sent via email to Dr Elinor Griffiths.
- Images will be displayed on the website to allow all BHI members to vote, and a final decision will be made by the steering committee in September.