Equality and Diversity: courses for staff
17 October 2007
A new programme of events offers in-house equality and diversity training for University staff.
All members of staff are encouraged to undertake some form of equality training to ensure they are aware of their rights and responsibilities. The following courses and activities are currently on offer:
- Equality and Diversity: what all staff need to know (half-day training session)
- Diversity at Work (e-Learning module)
- Lunchtime briefings (information on specific E&D topics)
- Bespoke training (tailored to your needs; please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hands Up! A taster day in British Sign Language
You can find details, including dates, times and how to book a place, on the Equality and Diversity web page.
Please contact Siobhan for more information (extension 16751, email email@example.com).