News in 2015
- Havi Carel is giving the inaugural Sowerby lecture at King's College London 30 November 2015
- Alumni Association Student Award to Philosophy PhD student, Sam Pollock 13 November 2015
- Congratulations to all our applicants who have met their offers 13 August 2015
- Opportunities for post-doctoral fellows 8 June 2015
- National recognition for research 5 January 2015
- Life of Breath project awarded £1.5m grant from the Wellcome Trust 1 January 2015 Life of Breath is a five-year senior investigator award, funded by the Wellcome Trust awarded to Prof. Havi Carel at the University of Bristol and Prof. Jane Macnaughton at Durham University. The project examines historical, philosophical, cultural and anthropological aspects of breathing and breathlessness.