NSQI Room Booking (Seminar room/Foyer/Fish Bowl)
The Centre for NSQI has three spaces that can be booked by the NSQI community and related interdisciplinary researchers. Please be advised that the Seminar Room is not available for Undergraduate Teaching.
To book the following spaces in NSQI...
- Check availability (scroll down to the 'Calendars' section at the bottom of this page and click on the links to view calendar for each space).
- Email Alex Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the name/date/time of your event and which area(s) you wish to book
- Remember to book the Foyer if you are having any catering delivered
- There is no support provided for these spaces so event organisers will need to set up rooms as required before events and pack away catering/leave the room ready for the next user afterwards. Please allow time for this when requesting a booking
- Occasionally rooms may not be free despite appearing so in the Calendars. On these rare occasions, we will inform you that this is the case as soon as we receive your request to book a room
1. Seminar room (G.05)
Large area ideal for events and conferences
- Max 60 people without tables
- Max 36 people with tables - room contains 18 tables which can be folded down and stored at back of room if not required
- Surface Hub - incorporates interactive whiteboard plus full presentation and video conferencing facilities
- AV Podium with PC and Projector - screen folds down using switch by whiteboard at front of room
2. Foyer Space
Large open plan space at the front of the building with large windows and comfortable seating
- Max 50 people
- Must be booked for any catering
- NB: This area cannot be booked exclusively and you may be sharing it with other building users
3. Fish Bowl Office (1.01)
Small office for meetings with desk and teleconference facilities
- Max 6 people
Please click on the links below to view the current availability for each of the the bookable spaces within NSQI