Apply for funding to influence, inform and engage with policy
Press release issued: 25 September 2017
PolicyBristol is today announcing the next call for applications for our Support Scheme.
The Support Scheme helps University of Bristol academics engage in activities that enhance the policy impact of their research. It provides funding to support dissemination and relationship-building activities with policy-making stakeholders.
We fund activities that aim to support:
- Providing policy-relevant expert advice to private sector, governments, NGOs & charities
- Informing / changing professional practice or public policy
- Improving social, cultural and environmental sustainability
- Improving management of an environmental risk or hazard
- Leading to legislative change, or effect on legal principle or practice
Previous applicants have been awarded funding for short films to reach policy audiences, networking events inviting policy-makers, and travel to meet government officials to influence new legislation or policies.
This scheme is for applications of £1,000-£3000
Application deadline: Wednesday 1st November 2017.
Decisions will be made by 16th November 2017.
All activities must be completed by and claimed for by 5th April 2018.
We look forward to your applications.