Work with us
PolicyBristol specialises in bringing together academic, policymaker and practitioner expertise in innovative collaborations.
PolicyBristol aims to enhance the influence and impact of research from across the University of Bristol on policy and practice at the local, national and international level.
There are many ways in which you can collaborate with us.
- Collaborations and Fellowships: PolicyBristol helps to build networks and collaborations between Bristol’s researchers and individuals, organisations and groups in the policy-making world. If you are looking for academic expertise or advice, we can help identify the right person.
- Policy Briefings and Reports: PolicyBristol helps translate research findings into clear and accessible briefings which highlight the key findings and policy messages.
- Events: PolicyBristol supports policy-makers and academics to convene events to explore policy interventions based on research findings. If you are interested in inviting a Bristol academic to inform your policy workshop or seminar, get in touch.
- Communications: PolicyBristol communicates policy-relevant research findings in a variety of ways, including via social media platforms such as blogs and Twitter. Sign up to our newsletter to keep updated.
- Covid-19 oppourtunities to engage with Policy: With the ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic, policymakers across the UK are looking for expert knowledge to aide their policy decisions. Find a list of current oppourtunities here, our team are always happy to help with any guidance.
Other ways to collaborate
The University of Bristol is an international centre of excellence, and was ranked within the top 50 universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2019.
We have built a significant reputation for multidisciplinary research, largely through our University Research Institutes.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to critical enquiry and research excellence, and to realising the impact of our research on society.
Our research helps to solve real world challenges through many different forms of partnerships.
Explore other ways to collaborate with the University of Bristol: