We are a busy and active group! Get to know what we are currently up to in the latest edition of our newsletter.
New summer 2020 edition!
- HEB lockdown photo competition for Children in Need and Comic Relief’s work helping vulnerable people affected by COVID-19
- HEB members involved in rapid reviews to support the strategic response to COVID- 19
- Evaluation of interventions to increase testing and treatment for Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Understanding barriers to referral for specialist weight management services and bariatric surgery and identifying ways to improve access
- Using genetic variation to understand the causal impact of traits and disease on healthcare costs and quality of life
The following issues of the Health Economics at Bristol newsletter are now available.
Winter 2019/20, Issue 9: HEB Winter 19/20 Newsletter (PDF, 1,300kB)
Summer 2019, Issue 8 :HEB Newsletter Summer 2019 (PDF, 881kB)
Winter 2018/19, Issue 7: HEB newsletter Issue 7_Winter (PDF, 753kB)
Autumn 2018, Issue 6: HEB newsletter (Issue 6_Autumn 2018) (PDF, 893kB)
Winter 2018, Issue 5: HEB newsletter (Issue 5_Winter 2018) (PDF, 1,692kB)
Autumn 2017, Issue 4: HEB Issue 4 Newsletter (PDF, 2,149kB)
Winter 2016, Issue 2: HEB Issue 2 Newsletter (PDF, 2,559kB)
Summer 2016, Issue 1: HEB Issue 1 Newsletter (PDF, 1,965kB)
For the latest updates on our projects and publications follow HEB on Twitter