Children's Burns Research Centre
Our mission is to develop a UK research centre of world-leading excellence crossing clinical and academic boundaries for real patient benefit, to prevent burns and improve the outlook of children with burn injuries.
The Children’s Burns Research Centre is a consortium led by the University of Bristol in partnership with:
- University of the West of England
- Cardiff University
- University of Bath
- North Bristol NHS Trust (NBT)
- University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust (UHBristol).
To receive our quarterly e-newsletter and hear about forthcoming events, please sign up to our mailing list.
- Adult Burns Support UK website goes live 20 October 2017
- Prevention team's paper on the BuRN-Tool published 12 October 2017
- Best Oral Presentation win for Harriet Quinn-Scoggins at the EBA in Barcelona! 12 October 2017