Information for SITES (only)
The UPSTREAM website previously hosted site-related materials relevant to “UPSTREAM – Phase I”. This included information as listed below.
- Site Newsletters (monthly)
- Sites in Focus articles
- Information to Aid Recruitment
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Training Guides
- Advice for Sites
- Case Scenarios (what sort of patient might be suitable to invite to participate in UPSTREAM – Phase I?)
- Additional Scenarios and Points of Clarification
- Boosting Site Recruitment
- Note Screening Workshop
- Recruitment Guidance Review
- Tips and Tricks (learnt from the first few months of recruitment)
- Recruitment Data (monthly)
- 18-month Follow Up Data (monthly)
As “UPSTREAM – Phase I” is now complete, and we bring our focus to the longer-term follow up, “UPSTREAM – Phase II”, these resources are no longer available via the website. You should have copies within your Site Investigator File, however please contact the Study Office if you require assistance.
Archiving update for Sites (re: UPSTREAM – Phase I)
As per our Trial Unit policy, we do not request sites archive study materials until the main results of the study are published; this is just in case there are any data queries required for publication. We are hoping this will be in the next couple of months, although have no exact date at this time. As soon as we have insight, we will be in touch.
Can sites start preparing materials for archiving?
In the meantime, some sites have asked if you can start preparing materials for archiving. If you wish to do so, please consider that when the time comes, sites will be required to provide the Study Office with a record of retention, which should include (at least) the following details, so I suggest you make a list as you go:
- Point of contact and details
- Total number of boxes archived
- Content details of each box
- Location (details) of archiving facilities
- Archiving reference number
- Details of how to obtain access if required.
The Study Office will be in touch in due course (time unknown at present). Of course, if you have any queries in the interim, please do not hesitate to contact Amanda Lewis (the Study Office).
Thank you for your patience and understanding. (Correct at 27/11/2019)