Appropriate and effective care
Organisation and delivery of care
We conduct methodological work in collaboration with other groups such as the MRC ConDUCT Hub for Trial Methodology Research and the NIHR School for Primary Care Research Evidence Synthesis Working Group.
The University has a site licence for the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD), a large dataset of anonymised records from NHS primary and secondary care for research purposes.
Find out about clinical trials that we are currently or will soon be recruiting to, and who to contact to take part:
- ATLANTIS Study (Amitriptyline at low-dose and titrated for irritable bowel syndrome as a second-line treatment)
- Caring for Children with Coughs (CHICO)
- Consultation Open and Close (COAC) Study
- Improving medicines use in people with polypharmacy (IMPPP) Study
- Mistletoe and Breast Cancer (MAB) feasibility RCT
- Out of hours prescribing: Enhancing communication (OPEN)
- REPROVIDE Workstream II: group intervention for men (trial of a domestic abuse group programme)
- REST Study (PDF, 457kB)
- Spironolactone for Adult Female Acne (SAFA)
- The YARAH Study: Young Adult Relationships and Health