Full-time one-year cohort-based pathway with taught courses that cover aspects of quantum engineering, systems and design engineering, business, innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Quantum Enterprise Fellowships are suitable for those who have a technical background and wish to become an entrepreneur or work in industry, or perhaps might already have an idea of a quantum or quantum-inspired technology they wish to commercialise. This programme includes:
- Six units of world class MBA level training and tutoring at the Bettany Centre for Entrepreneurship - Cranfield University
- Three units of Systems Engineering and Design training with University of Bristol
- Incubator space within the QETLabs, a world leading hub of quantum research at the University of Bristol. Directly networked in to the UK National Quantum Technologies Programme and part of a large global research and innovation community. Work alongside researchers at the front edge of quantum technolgies from across the world
- A permanently resident Enterprise Teaching Fellow and visiting Entrepreneurs in Residence who provide courses, mentoring and coaching
- Direct links to SetSquared and EngineShed, the globally number one ranked University business incubator in the heart of the "silicon gorge" in the south west
- Extensive networking and investment opportunities throughout the year
- A £28,000 salary while you develop your business, the largest salary available for start-up and incubator courses of this type.
- A £5000 personal travel budget
- Funds available for concept demonstrator development
Find out more
Download our QTEC Prospectus (PDF, 1,596kB)