QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- Quantum Programming Survey 31 January 2018 Interested in Quantum Programming? Our current students would like your input!
- Festival of Physics 2018 31 January 2018 Come along and meet our Quantum Engineering Students at the Festival of Physics 2018
- QECDT Students to attend EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018 7 November 2017 QECDT Students selected to exhibit at the EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018
- QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- QE-CDT students visit Hitachi Labs in Cambridge 6 August 2017
- QECDT 2017 Open Day announced 3 August 2017 The Quantum Engineering Centre for Doctoral Training (QECDT) have announced their open day for prospective students. It will be held on December 5th 2017 in the Bristol Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering Building within the University of Bristol. More details of how to register will follow.
- Quantum Innovation Lab 2018 event in Bristol 3 August 2017 Quantum Innovation Lab event 2018 organised by Quantum Engineering PhD Students
- Bristol Festival of Nature 10th & 11th June 11 May 2017 Quantum Engineering students science demos at the Festival of Nature
- QECDT at Research without Borders 8 June 2016
- Golden opportunities for Bristol PhD student Euan Allen 15 March 2016 Bristol University PhD student, Euan Allen has won a prestigious Gold award at the final of the SET for Britain Exhibition, held in Westminster on Monday 7th March.