Browse/search for people
Dr Andrew Smith
Dr Andrew Smith
PhD, MStats, BSc (Hons)
Area of research
- Nonparametric, penalised and logistic regression.
- Multilevel modelling.
- Multivariate analysis.
- Howe, L, Smith, A, Macdonald-Wallis, C, Anderson, E, Galobardes, B, Lawlor, D, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Hardy, R, Cooper, R, Tilling, K & Fraser, A, 2016, Relationship between mediation anlaysis and the structured life course approach. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 45., pp. 1280-1294
- Freitas-Vilela, AA, Smith, ADAC, Kac, G, Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Emond, A, Hibbeln, JR, Castro, MBT & Emmett, PM, 2016, Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring. Maternal and Child Nutrition.
- Smith, A, Hardy, R, Heron, J, Joinson, C, Lawlor, D, Macdonald-Wallis, C & Tilling, K, 2016, A structured approach to hypotheses involving continuous exposures over the lifecourse. International Journal of Epidemiology.
- Simpson, J, Smith, AD, Fraser, A, Sattar, N, Callaway, M, Lindsay, RS, Lawlor, DA & Nelson, SM, 2016, Cord blood adipokines and lipids and adolescent non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism., pp. jc20162604
- Smith, ADAC, Tilling, KM, Nelson, SM & Lawlor, DA, 2015, Live-birth rate associated with repeat in vitro fertilization treatment cycles. Journal of the American Medical Association, vol 314., pp. 2654-2662
- Smith, ADAC, Heron, J, Mishra, G, Gilthorpe, MS, Ben-Shlomo, Y & Tilling, K, 2015, Model Selection of the Effect of Binary Exposures over the Life Course. Epidemiology, vol 26., pp. 719-26
- Smith, ADAC, Tilling, K, Lawlor, DA & Nelson, SM, 2015, External validation and calibration of IVFpredict: a national prospective cohort study of 130,960 in vitro fertilisation cycles. PloS one, vol 10., pp. e0121357
- Richmond, RC, Simpkin, AJ, Woodward, G, Gaunt, TR, Lyttleton, O, McArdle, WL, Ring, SM, Smith, ADAC, Timpson, NJ, Tilling, K, Smith, GD & Relton, CL, 2014, Prenatal exposure to maternal smoking and offspring DNA methylation across the lifecourse: findings from the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC). Human Molecular Genetics., pp. 2201-2217
- Smith, ADAC, Emmett, PM, Newby, PK & Northstone, K, 2014, Dietary patterns and changes in body composition in children between 9 and 11 years. Food & nutrition research, vol 58.
- Northstone, K, Smith, ADAC, Cribb, VL & Emmett, PM, 2013, Dietary patterns in UK adolescents obtained from a dual-source FFQ and their associations with socio-economic position, nutrient intake and modes of eating. Public Health Nutrition.
Edit this profile If you are Dr Andrew Smith, you can edit this page. Login required.