Browse/search for people
Professor Debbie Sharp
Professor Debbie Sharp
Professor of Primary Health Care
MA, BM,BCh(Oxon), PhD(Lond), FRCGP, DRCOG
Area of research
Primary care research
- Malpass, A, Kessler, D, Sharp, D & Shaw, A, 2015, MBCT for Patients with Respiratory Conditions Who Experience Anxiety and Depression: A Qualitative Study. Mindfulness, vol 6., pp. 1181-1191
- Moore, THM, King, AJL, Evans, MA, Sharp, DJ, Persad, RA & Huntley, AL, 2015, Supportive care for men with prostate cancer: why are the trials not working? A systematic review and recommendations for future trials. Cancer Medicine, vol 4., pp. 1240-1251
- Hamilton-Shield, J & Sharp, D, 2015, Is the childhood obesity crisis over in England?. Archives of disease in childhood, vol 100., pp. 212-3
- Hamilton-Shield, J, Goodred, J, Powell, LA, Thorn, J, Banks, JP, Hollinghurst, S, Montgomery, A, Turner, K & Sharp, D, 2014, Changing eating behaviours to treat childhood obesity in the community using Mandolean: The Community Mandolean randomised controlled trial (ComMando) - A pilot study. Health Technology Assessment, vol 18., pp. 1-75
- King, A, Evans, M, Moore, T, Paterson, C, Sharp, D, Persad, R & Huntley, A, 2014, Prostate cancer and supportive care: a systematic review and qualitative synthesis of men’s experiences and unmet needs.. European Journal of Cancer Care, vol 24., pp. 618-634
- Falconer, CL, Cooper, AR, Walhin, JP, Thompson, D, Page, AS, Peters, TJ, Montgomery, AA, Sharp, DJ, Dayan, CM & Andrews, RC, 2014, Sedentary time and markers of inflammation in people with newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes. Nutrition, metabolism, and cardiovascular diseases : NMCD.
- Datta, S, Horwood, JP, Hickman, M & Sharp, DJ, 2014, Case-finding for hepatitis C in primary care: a mixed-methods service evaluation. Br J Gen Pract, vol 64., pp. 76
- Fox, KR, Ku, P-W, Hillsdon, M, Davis, MG, Simmonds, BAJ, Thompson, JL, Stathi, A, Gray, S, Sharp, DJ & Coulson, J, 2014, Objectively assessed physical activity and lower limb function and prospective associations with mortality and newly diagnosed disease in UK older adults: an OPAL four-year follow-up study. Age and Ageing.
- Simmonds, B, Fox, K, Davis, M, Ku, P-W, Gray, S, Hillsdon, M, Sharp, D, Stathi, A, Thompson, J, Coulson, J & Trayers, T, 2014, Objectively assessed physical activity and subsequent health service use of UK adults aged 70 and over: A four to five year follow up study. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Hollinghurst, SP, Hunt, LP, Banks, JP, Sharp, DJ & Hamilton-Shield, JP, 2013, Cost and effectiveness of treatment options for childhood obesity. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity.
Edit this profile If you are Professor Debbie Sharp, you can edit this page. Login required.