Browse/search for people
Dr Jon Heron
Dr Jon Heron
Senior Research Fellow
BSc(Manc), MSc(Sheff), DPhil(Bristol)
Latent Variable Modelling:
Confirmatory factor Analysis
Structural Equation Modelling
- De Vocht, F, Heron, J, Campbell, R, Egan, M, Mooney, J, Angus, C, Brennan, A & Hickman, M, 2017, Testing the impact of local alcohol licencing policies on reported crime rates in England. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol 71., pp. 137-145
- Mars, B, Heron, J, Gunnell, D, Martin, R, Thomas, K & Kessler, D, 2017, Prevalence and patterns of antidepressant switching amongst Primary Care patients in the UK. Journal of Psychopharmacology.
- Edwards, AC, Heron, J, Vladimirov, V, Wolen, AR, Adkins, DE, Aliev, F, Hickman, M & Kendler, KS, 2017, The Rate of Change in Alcohol Misuse Across Adolescence is Heritable. Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research, vol 41., pp. 57-64
- Heron, J, Grzeda, MT, von Gontard, A, Wright, A & Joinson, C, 2017, Trajectories of urinary incontinence in childhood and bladder and bowel symptoms in adolescence: prospective cohort study. BMJ Open, vol 7.
- Norris, T, Collin, S, Tilling, K, Nuevo, R, Stansfeld, S, Sterne, J, Heron, J & Crawley, E, 2017, Natural course of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in adolescents. Archives of Disease in Childhood.
- Kennedy, E, Heron, J & Munafo, M, 2017, Substance use, criminal behaviour and psychiatric symptoms following childhood traumatic brain injury: findings from the ALSPAC cohort. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mars, B, Heron, J, Kessler, D, Davies, N, Martin, R, Thomas, K & Gunnell, D, 2017, Influences on antidepressant prescribing trends in the UK: 1995-2011. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, vol 52., pp. 193-200
- Freitas-Vilela, AA, Smith, ADAC, Kac, G, Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Emond, A, Hibbeln, JR, Castro, MBT & Emmett, PM, 2017, Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring. Maternal and Child Nutrition, vol 13.
- Grzeda, MT, Heron, J, von Gontard, A & Joinson, C, 2016, Effects of Urinary Incontinence on Psychosocial Outcomes in Adolescence. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Scourfield, J, Culpin, I, Gunnell, D, Dale, C, Joinson, C, Heron, J & Collin, SM, 2016, The association between characteristics of fathering in infancy and depressive symptoms in adolescence: A UK birth cohort study. Child Abuse and Neglect, vol 58., pp. 119-128
Edit this profile If you are Dr Jon Heron, you can edit this page. Login required.