- Dumas-Mallet, E, Button, KS, Boraud, T, Gonon, F & Munafò, MR, 2017, Low statistical power in biomedical science: A review of three human research domains. Royal Society Open Science, vol 4.
- Dumas-Mallet, E, Button, KS, Boraud, T, Munafo, MR & Gonon, F, 2016, Replication Validity of Initial Association Studies: A Comparison between Psychiatry, Neurology and Four Somatic Diseases. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Button, KS, Lawrence, NS, Chambers, CD & Munafò, MR, 2016, Instilling scientific rigour at the grassroots. The Psychologist, vol 29., pp. 158-159
- Button, KS, Karwatowska, L, Kounali, D, Munafò, MR & Attwood, AS, 2016, Acute anxiety and social inference: An experimental manipulation with 7.5% carbon dioxide inhalation. Journal of Psychopharmacology, vol 30., pp. 1036-1046
- Rossi, R, Zammit, S, Button, KS, Munafo, M, Lewis, GH & David, A, 2016, Psychotic Experiences and Working Memory: A Population-Based Study Using Signal-Detection Analysis. PLoS ONE, vol 11.
- Kounali, D-Z, Button, K, Lewis, G & Ades, A, 2016, The relative responsiveness of test instruments can be estimated using a meta-analytic approach: an illustration with treatments for depression. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology.
- Button, KS, Turner, N, Campbell, J, Kessler, D, Kuyken, W, Lewis, G, Peters, TJ, Thomas, L & Wiles, N, 2015, Moderators of response to cognitive behavioural therapy as an adjunct to pharmacotherapy for treatment-resistant depression in primary care. Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 174., pp. 272-280
- Button, KS, Kounali, D-Z, Thomas, LB, Wiles, NJ, Peters, T, Welton, NJ, Ades, AE & Lewis, G, 2015, Minimal clinically important difference on the Beck Depression Inventory - II according to the patient's perspective. Psychological Medicine, vol 45., pp. 3269-3279
- Carnegie, R, Shepherd, C, Pearson, RM, Button, KS, Munafò, MR, Evans, J & Penton-Voak, IS, 2015, Changing mothers' perception of infant emotion: a pilot study. Archives of women's mental health.
- Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Button, K, Bentall, RP, Fernyhough, C, Mahedy, L, Bowes, L & Lewis, G, 2015, Cognitive styles and future depressed mood in early adulthood: the importance of global attributions. Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 171., pp. 60-7
View complete publications list in the University of Bristol publications system