Browse/search for people
Dr Louise Millard
Dr Louise Millard
Senior Research Associate in Data Mining
BSc (Goldsmiths), MSc(Bristol), PhD
Area of research
Hypothesis-free data mining and automation of epidemiological methods
I am currently a Senior Research Associate in the MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit (IEU). I completed my PhD in 2015, and prior to this gained an MSc in Machine Learning and Data Mining at University of Bristol. I received a BSc (hons) in Computer Science in 2005 from Goldsmiths, University of London. I worked as a software developer for four years between my undergraduate and masters degrees.
- Millard, LAC, Flach, PA & Higgins, JPT, 2016, Machine learning to assist risk of bias assessments in systematic reviews. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 45., pp. 266-277
- Millard, LAC, Davies, NM, Timpson, NJ, Tilling, KM, Flach, PA & Smith, GD, 2015, MR-PheWAS: Hypothesis prioritization among potential causal effects of body mass index on many outcomes, using Mendelian randomization. Scientific Reports, vol 5.
- Millard, LAC, Kull, M & Flach, PA, 2014, Rate-oriented point-wise confidence bounds for ROC curves. in: Toon Calders, Floriana Esposito, Eyke Hullermeier, Rosa Meo (eds) Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2010, pp. 404-421
- Millard, LAC, Flach, PA & Higgins, JPT, 2014, Rate-constrained ranking and the rate-weighted AUC. in: Toon Calders, Floriana Esposito, Eyke Hullermeier, Rosa Meo (eds) Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics). Springer Verlag, pp. 386-403
- Millard, LAC, Lawlor, DA, Fraser, A & Howe, LD, 2013, Physical activity during pregnancy and offspring cardiovascular risk factors: findings from a prospective cohort study. BMJ Open, vol 3., pp. e003574
Edit this profile If you are Dr Louise Millard, you can edit this page. Login required.