Browse/search for people
Professor Marcus Pembrey
Professor Marcus Pembrey
BSc, MD,BS(Lond), FRCP, FRCOG, FRCPCH
- Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, Buxton, JL, McArdle, WL, Ring, SM, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M, 2015, Lymphoblastoid cell lines reveal associations of adult DNA methylation with childhood and current adversity that are distinct from whole blood associations. British Medical Journal, vol 44., pp. 1331-40
- Pembrey, M, Golding, J & Connelly, J, 2015, ZNF277 microdeletions, specific language impairment and the meiotic mismatch methylation (3M) hypothesis.. Policy, vol 23.
- Connelly, JJ, Golding, J, Gregory, SP, Ring, SM, Davis, JM, Smith, GD, Harris, JC, Carter, CS & Pembrey, M, 2014, Personality, Behavior and Environmental Features Associated with OXTR Genetic Variants in British Mothers. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Pembrey, M, Saffery, R & Bygren, LO, 2014, Human transgenerational responses to early-life experience: potential impact on development, health and biomedical research. Journal of Medical Genetics, vol 51., pp. 563-572
- Miller, LL, Pembrey, M, Smith, GD, Northstone, K & Golding, J, 2014, Is the Growth of the Fetus of a Non-Smoking Mother Influenced by the Smoking of Either Grandmother while Pregnant?. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Northstone, K, Golding, J, Smith, GD, Miller, LL & Pembrey, ME, 2014, Prepubertal start of father's smoking and increased body fat in his sons: further characterisation of paternal transgenerational responses. European Journal of Human Genetics., pp. 1382-1386
- Golding, J, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Pembrey, M, 2014, The anthropometry of children and adolescents may be influenced by the prenatal smoking habits of their grandmothers: A longitudinal cohort study. American Journal of Human Biology.
- Miller, LL, Henderson, AJW, Northstone, K, Pembrey, ME & , JG, 2014, Do grandmaternal smoking patterns influence the aetiology of childhood asthma?. Chest, vol 145., pp. 1213-1218
- Pembrey, M, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Golding, J, 2014, Is the growth of the child of a smoking mother influenced by the father's prenatal exposure to tobacco? A hypothesis generating longitudinal study. BMJ Open, vol 4.
- Buxton, JL, Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, McArdle, W, Blakemore, AIF, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M, 2014, Human leukocyte telomere length is associated with DNA methylation levels in multiple subtelomeric and imprinted loci. Scientific Reports, vol 4., pp. 4954
Edit this profile If you are Professor Marcus Pembrey, you can edit this page. Login required.