Browse/search for people
Professor Marcus Pembrey
Professor Marcus Pembrey
BSc, MD,BS(Lond), FRCP, FRCOG, FRCPCH
- Miller, LL, Pembrey, M, Smith, GD, Northstone, K & Golding, J 2014, Is the Growth of the Fetus of a Non-Smoking Mother Influenced by the Smoking of Either Grandmother while Pregnant?. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Connelly, JJ, Golding, J, Gregory, SP, Ring, SM, Davis, JM, Smith, GD, Harris, JC, Carter, CS & Pembrey, M 2014, Personality, Behavior and Environmental Features Associated with OXTR Genetic Variants in British Mothers. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Miller, LL, Henderson, AJW, Northstone, K, Pembrey, ME & , JG 2014, Do grandmaternal smoking patterns influence the aetiology of childhood asthma?. Chest, vol 145., pp. 1213-1218
- Northstone, K, Golding, J, Smith, GD, Miller, LL & Pembrey, ME 2014, Prepubertal start of father's smoking and increased body fat in his sons: further characterisation of paternal transgenerational responses. European Journal of Human Genetics.
- Pembrey, M, Saffery, R & Bygren, LO 2014, Human transgenerational responses to early-life experience: potential impact on development, health and biomedical research. Journal of Medical Genetics, vol 51.
- Golding, J, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Pembrey, M 2014, The anthropometry of children and adolescents may be influenced by the prenatal smoking habits of their grandmothers: A longitudinal cohort study. American Journal of Human Biology.
- Pembrey, M, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Golding, J 2014, Is the growth of the child of a smoking mother influenced by the father's prenatal exposure to tobacco? A hypothesis generating longitudinal study. BMJ Open, vol 4.
- Buxton, JL, Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, McArdle, W, Blakemore, AIF, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M 2014, Human leukocyte telomere length is associated with DNA methylation levels in multiple subtelomeric and imprinted loci. Scientific Reports, vol 4., pp. 4954
- Fedrick), JG(, Northstone, K, Miller, LL, Smith, GD & Pembrey, ME 2013, Differences between blood donors and a population sample: implications for case-control studies. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1145-1156
- Suderman, M, Borghol, N, Pappas, JJ, McArdle, W, Racine, A, Hallett, MT, Pembrey, ME, Hertzman, C, Power, C & Szyf, M 2013, Epigenomic socioeconomic studies more similar than different. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Edit this profile If you are Professor Marcus Pembrey, you can edit this page. Login required.