Browse/search for people
Professor Marcus Pembrey
Professor Marcus Pembrey
BSc, MD,BS(Lond), FRCP, FRCOG, FRCPCH
- Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, Buxton, JL, McArdle, WL, Ring, SM, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M, 2015, Lymphoblastoid cell lines reveal associations of adult DNA methylation with childhood and current adversity that are distinct from whole blood associations. British Medical Journal, vol 44., pp. 1331-40
- Pembrey, M, Golding, J & Connelly, J, 2015, ZNF277 microdeletions, specific language impairment and the meiotic mismatch methylation (3M) hypothesis.. Policy, vol 23.
- Connelly, JJ, Golding, J, Gregory, SP, Ring, SM, Davis, JM, Smith, GD, Harris, JC, Carter, CS & Pembrey, M, 2014, Personality, Behavior and Environmental Features Associated with OXTR Genetic Variants in British Mothers. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Miller, LL, Pembrey, M, Smith, GD, Northstone, K & Golding, J, 2014, Is the Growth of the Fetus of a Non-Smoking Mother Influenced by the Smoking of Either Grandmother while Pregnant?. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Miller, LL, Henderson, AJW, Northstone, K, Pembrey, ME & , JG, 2014, Do grandmaternal smoking patterns influence the aetiology of childhood asthma?. Chest, vol 145., pp. 1213-1218
- Golding, J, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Pembrey, M, 2014, The anthropometry of children and adolescents may be influenced by the prenatal smoking habits of their grandmothers: A longitudinal cohort study. American Journal of Human Biology.
- Buxton, JL, Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, McArdle, W, Blakemore, AIF, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M, 2014, Human leukocyte telomere length is associated with DNA methylation levels in multiple subtelomeric and imprinted loci. Scientific Reports, vol 4., pp. 4954
- Pembrey, M, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Golding, J, 2014, Is the growth of the child of a smoking mother influenced by the father's prenatal exposure to tobacco? A hypothesis generating longitudinal study. BMJ Open, vol 4.
- Pembrey, M, Saffery, R & Bygren, LO, 2014, Human transgenerational responses to early-life experience: potential impact on development, health and biomedical research. Journal of Medical Genetics, vol 51., pp. 563-572
- Northstone, K, Golding, J, Smith, GD, Miller, LL & Pembrey, ME, 2014, Prepubertal start of father's smoking and increased body fat in his sons: further characterisation of paternal transgenerational responses. European Journal of Human Genetics., pp. 1382-1386
Edit this profile If you are Professor Marcus Pembrey, you can edit this page. Login required.