Browse/search for people
Professor Marcus Pembrey
Professor Marcus Pembrey
BSc, MD,BS(Lond), FRCP, FRCOG, FRCPCH
- Miller, LL, Pembrey, M, Smith, GD, Northstone, K & Golding, J 2014, Is the Growth of the Fetus of a Non-Smoking Mother Influenced by the Smoking of Either Grandmother while Pregnant?. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Connelly, JJ, Golding, J, Gregory, SP, Ring, SM, Davis, JM, Smith, GD, Harris, JC, Carter, CS & Pembrey, M 2014, Personality, Behavior and Environmental Features Associated with OXTR Genetic Variants in British Mothers. PLOS ONE, vol 9.
- Northstone, K, Golding, J, Smith, GD, Miller, LL & Pembrey, ME 2014, Prepubertal start of father's smoking and increased body fat in his sons: further characterisation of paternal transgenerational responses. European Journal of Human Genetics.
- Miller, LL, Henderson, AJW, Northstone, K, Pembrey, ME & , JG 2014, Do grandmaternal smoking patterns influence the aetiology of childhood asthma?. Chest, vol 145., pp. 1213-1218
- Golding, J, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Pembrey, M 2014, The anthropometry of children and adolescents may be influenced by the prenatal smoking habits of their grandmothers: A longitudinal cohort study. American Journal of Human Biology.
- Pembrey, M, Saffery, R & Bygren, LO 2014, Human transgenerational responses to early-life experience: potential impact on development, health and biomedical research. Journal of Medical Genetics, vol 51.
- Buxton, JL, Suderman, M, Pappas, JJ, Borghol, N, McArdle, W, Blakemore, AIF, Hertzman, C, Power, C, Szyf, M & Pembrey, M 2014, Human leukocyte telomere length is associated with DNA methylation levels in multiple subtelomeric and imprinted loci. Scientific Reports, vol 4., pp. 4954
- Pembrey, M, Northstone, K, Gregory, S, Miller, LL & Golding, J 2014, Is the growth of the child of a smoking mother influenced by the father's prenatal exposure to tobacco? A hypothesis generating longitudinal study. BMJ Open, vol 4.
- Fedrick), JG(, Northstone, K, Miller, LL, Smith, GD & Pembrey, ME 2013, Differences between blood donors and a population sample: implications for case-control studies. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1145-1156
- Pembrey, ME, Bygren, L & , JG 2013, The nature of human transgenerational responses. in: RL Jirtle, FL Tyson (eds) Environmental Epigenomics in Health and Disease, Epigenetics & Human Health. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, pp. 257-271
Edit this profile If you are Professor Marcus Pembrey, you can edit this page. Login required.