Browse/search for people
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Lecturer in Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Freitas-Vilela, AA, Smith, ADAC, Kac, G, Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Emond, A, Hibbeln, JR, Castro, MBT & Emmett, PM, 2016, Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring. Maternal and Child Nutrition.
- Taylor, A, Netsi, E, O'Mahen, H, Stein, A, Evans, J & Pearson, R, 2016, The association between maternal postnatal depressive symptoms and offspring sleep problems in adolescence. Psychological Medicine.
- Williams, CJ, Kessler, D, Fernyhough, C, Lewis, G & Pearson, RM, 2016, The association between maternal-reported responses to infant crying at 4 weeks and 6 months and offspring depression at 18: a longitudinal study. Archives of women's mental health.
- Murray, E, Pearson, RM, Fernandes, M, Santos, IS, Barros, FC, Victora, CG, Stein, A & Matijasevich, A, 2015, Are fetal growth impairment and preterm birth causally related to child attention problems and ADHD?: Evidence from a comparison between high-income and middle-income cohorts. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol 70., pp. 704-709
- Gonçalves, H, Pearson, RM, Horta, BL, González-Chica, DA, Castilho, E, Damiani, M, Lima, RC, Gigante, DP, Barros, FC, Stein, A & Victora, CG, 2015, Maternal depression and anxiety predicts the pattern of offspring symptoms during their transition to adulthood. Psychological Medicine, vol 46., pp. 415-424
- Collin, SM, Tilling, K, Joinson, C, Rimes, KA, Pearson, RM, Hughes, RA, Sterne, JAC & Crawley, E, 2015, Maternal and childhood psychological factors predict chronic disabling fatigue at age 13 years. Journal of Adolescent Health, vol 56., pp. 181-187
- Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Button, K, Bentall, RP, Fernyhough, C, Mahedy, L, Bowes, L & Lewis, G, 2015, Cognitive styles and future depressed mood in early adulthood: the importance of global attributions. Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 171., pp. 60-7
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Sellers, R, Thapar, A, Collishaw, S, Mahedy, L & Pearson, R, 2015, In reply. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 868-869
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Mahedy, L, Pearson, RM, Sellers, R, Thapar, A & Collishaw, S, 2015, Pathways to suicide-related behavior in offspring of mothers with depression: the role of offspring psychopathology. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 385-393
- Davies, SJC, Pearson, RM, Stapinski, L, Bould, H, Christmas, DM, Button, KS, Skapinakis, P, Lewis, G & Evans, J, 2015, Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder but not panic disorder at age 15 years increase the risk of depression at 18 years in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) cohort study. Psychological Medicine., pp. 1-13
Edit this profile If you are Dr Rebecca Pearson, you can edit this page. Login required.