Browse/search for people
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Lecturer in Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Pearson, R, Skinner, A & Radford, A, 2017, Through babies’ eyes: Practical and theoretical considerations of using wearable technology to measure parent-infant behaviour from the mothers’ and infants’ view points. Infant Behavior and Development.
- Freitas-Vilela, AA, Smith, ADAC, Kac, G, Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Emond, A, Hibbeln, JR, Castro, MBT & Emmett, PM, 2016, Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring. Maternal and Child Nutrition.
- Taylor, A, Netsi, E, O'Mahen, H, Stein, A, Evans, J & Pearson, R, 2016, The association between maternal postnatal depressive symptoms and offspring sleep problems in adolescence. Psychological Medicine., pp. 1-9
- Pearson, RM, Bornstein, MH, Vega, MAC, Scerif, G, Mahedy, L, Evans, J, Abioye, A & Stein, A, 2016, Maternal perinatal mental health and offspring academic achievement at age 16: the mediating role of childhood executive function. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, vol 57., pp. 491-501
- Williams, CJ, Kessler, D, Fernyhough, C, Lewis, G & Pearson, RM, 2016, The association between maternal-reported responses to infant crying at 4 weeks and 6 months and offspring depression at 18: a longitudinal study. Archives of women's mental health.
- Gonçalves, H, Pearson, RM, Horta, BL, González-Chica, DA, Castilho, E, Damiani, M, Lima, RC, Gigante, DP, Barros, FC, Stein, A & Victora, CG, 2016, Maternal depression and anxiety predicts the pattern of offspring symptoms during their transition to adulthood. Psychological Medicine, vol 46., pp. 415-424
- Murray, E, Pearson, RM, Fernandes, M, Santos, IS, Barros, FC, Victora, CG, Stein, A & Matijasevich, A, 2016, Are fetal growth impairment and preterm birth causally related to child attention problems and ADHD?: Evidence from a comparison between high-income and middle-income cohorts. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol 70., pp. 704-709
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Sellers, R, Thapar, A, Collishaw, S, Mahedy, L & Pearson, R, 2015, In reply. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 868-869
- Collin, SM, Tilling, K, Joinson, C, Rimes, KA, Pearson, RM, Hughes, RA, Sterne, JAC & Crawley, E, 2015, Maternal and childhood psychological factors predict chronic disabling fatigue at age 13 years. Journal of Adolescent Health, vol 56., pp. 181-187
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Mahedy, L, Pearson, RM, Sellers, R, Thapar, A & Collishaw, S, 2015, Pathways to suicide-related behavior in offspring of mothers with depression: the role of offspring psychopathology. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 385-393
Edit this profile If you are Dr Rebecca Pearson, you can edit this page. Login required.