Browse/search for people
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Lecturer in Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Taylor, A, Netsi, E, O'Mahen, H, Stein, A, Evans, J & Pearson, R, 2017, The association between maternal postnatal depressive symptoms and offspring sleep problems in adolescence. Psychological Medicine, vol 47., pp. 451-459
- Pearson, R, Skinner, A & Radford, A, 2017, Through babies’ eyes: Practical and theoretical considerations of using wearable technology to measure parent-infant behaviour from the mothers’ and infants’ view points. Infant Behavior and Development, vol 47., pp. 62-71
- Freitas-Vilela, AA, Smith, ADAC, Kac, G, Pearson, RM, Heron, J, Emond, A, Hibbeln, JR, Castro, MBT & Emmett, PM, 2017, Dietary patterns by cluster analysis in pregnant women: relationship with nutrient intakes and dietary patterns in 7-year-old offspring. Maternal and Child Nutrition, vol 13.
- Pearson, R, Campbell, A, Howard, L, Bornstein, M, O'Mahen, H, Mars, B & Moran, P, 2017, Impact of dysfunctional maternal personality traits on risk of offspring depression, anxiety and self-harm at age 18 years: a population-based longitudinal study. Psychological Medicine.
- Quarini, C, Pearson, RM, Stein, A, Ramchandani, PG, Lewis, G & Evans, J, 2016, Are female children more vulnerable to the long-term effects of maternal depression during pregnancy?. Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 189., pp. 329-335
- Pearson, RM, Bornstein, MH, Vega, MAC, Scerif, G, Mahedy, L, Evans, J, Abioye, A & Stein, A, 2016, Maternal perinatal mental health and offspring academic achievement at age 16: the mediating role of childhood executive function. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, vol 57., pp. 491-501
- Williams, CJ, Kessler, D, Fernyhough, C, Lewis, G & Pearson, RM, 2016, The association between maternal-reported responses to infant crying at 4 weeks and 6 months and offspring depression at 18: a longitudinal study. Archives of women's mental health.
- Gonçalves, H, Pearson, RM, Horta, BL, González-Chica, DA, Castilho, E, Damiani, M, Lima, RC, Gigante, DP, Barros, FC, Stein, A & Victora, CG, 2016, Maternal depression and anxiety predicts the pattern of offspring symptoms during their transition to adulthood. Psychological Medicine, vol 46., pp. 415-424
- Murray, E, Pearson, RM, Fernandes, M, Santos, IS, Barros, FC, Victora, CG, Stein, A & Matijasevich, A, 2016, Are fetal growth impairment and preterm birth causally related to child attention problems and ADHD?: Evidence from a comparison between high-income and middle-income cohorts. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, vol 70., pp. 704-709
- Collin, SM, Tilling, K, Joinson, C, Rimes, KA, Pearson, RM, Hughes, RA, Sterne, JAC & Crawley, E, 2015, Maternal and childhood psychological factors predict chronic disabling fatigue at age 13 years. Journal of Adolescent Health, vol 56., pp. 181-187
Edit this profile If you are Dr Rebecca Pearson, you can edit this page. Login required.