Browse/search for people
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Dr Rebecca Pearson
Lecturer in Psychiatric Epidemiology
- Gonçalves, H, Pearson, RM, Horta, BL, González-Chica, DA, Castilho, E, Damiani, M, Lima, RC, Gigante, DP, Barros, FC, Stein, A & Victora, CG, 2016, Maternal depression and anxiety predicts the pattern of offspring symptoms during their transition to adulthood. Psychological Medicine, vol 46., pp. 415-24
- Williams, CJ, Kessler, D, Fernyhough, C, Lewis, G & Pearson, RM, 2016, The association between maternal-reported responses to infant crying at 4 weeks and 6 months and offspring depression at 18: a longitudinal study. Archives of women's mental health.
- Murray, E, Pearson, R, Fernandes, M, Santos, IS, Barros, FC, Victora, CG, Stein, A & Matijasevich, A, 2016, Are fetal growth impairment and preterm birth causally related to child attention problems and ADHD?: Evidence from a comparison between high-income and middle-income cohorts. Journal of epidemiology and community health.
- Collin, SM, Tilling, K, Joinson, C, Rimes, KA, Pearson, RM, Hughes, RA, Sterne, JAC & Crawley, E, 2015, Maternal and childhood psychological factors predict chronic disabling fatigue at age 13 years. Journal of Adolescent Health, vol 56., pp. 181-187
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Sellers, R, Thapar, A, Collishaw, S, Mahedy, L & Pearson, R, 2015, In reply. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 868-869
- Hammerton, G, Zammit, S, Mahedy, L, Pearson, RM, Sellers, R, Thapar, A & Collishaw, S, 2015, Pathways to suicide-related behavior in offspring of mothers with depression: the role of offspring psychopathology. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 385-393
- Davies, SJC, Pearson, RM, Stapinski, L, Bould, H, Christmas, DM, Button, KS, Skapinakis, P, Lewis, G & Evans, J, 2015, Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder but not panic disorder at age 15 years increase the risk of depression at 18 years in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) cohort study. Psychological Medicine., pp. 1-13
- Quarini, C, Pearson, RM, Stein, A, Ramchandani, PG, Lewis, G & Evans, J, 2015, Are female children more vulnerable to the long-term effects of maternal depression during pregnancy?. Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 189., pp. 329-335
- Bowes, LN, Carnegie, RE, Pearson, RM, Mars, B, Biddle, LA, Maughan, B, Lewis, GH, Fernyhough, C & Heron, JE, 2015, Risk of depression and self-harm in teenagers identifying with goth subculture: a longitudinal cohort study. The Lancet Psychiatry, vol 2., pp. 793-800
- Carnegie, R, Shepherd, C, Pearson, RM, Button, KS, Munafò, MR, Evans, J & Penton-Voak, IS, 2015, Changing mothers' perception of infant emotion: a pilot study. Archives of women's mental health.
Edit this profile If you are Dr Rebecca Pearson, you can edit this page. Login required.