Browse/search for people
Dr Sarah Lewis
Dr Sarah Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Epidemiology
- Bonilla, C, Ness, AR, Wills, AK, Lawlor, DA, Lewis, SJ & Smith, GD 2014, Skin pigmentation, sun exposure and vitamin D levels in children of the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. British Medical Council Public Health, vol 14., pp. 597
- Lewis, SJ, Bonilla, C, Brion, M-J, Lawlor, DA, Gunnell, D, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, A & Smith, GD 2014, Maternal iron levels early in pregnancy are not associated with offspring IQ score at age 8, findings from a Mendelian randomization study. European journal of clinical nutrition.
- Bonilla, C, Gilbert, R, Kemp, JP, Timpson, NJ, Evans, DM, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE, Fraser, WD, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Lathrop, M, Martin, RM & Gilbert, R 2013, Using Genetic Proxies for Lifecourse Sun Exposure to Assess the Causal Relationship of Sun Exposure with Circulating Vitamin D and Prostate Cancer Risk. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, vol 22., pp. 597-606
- Alati, R, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Sayal, K, Draper, ES, Golding, J, Fraser, R & Gray, R 2013, Effect of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure on Childhood Academic Outcomes: Contrasting Maternal and Paternal Associations in the ALSPAC Study. PLOS ONE, vol 8.
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE & Smith, GD 2013, Alcohol consumption and PSA-detected prostate cancer risk-A case-control nested in the ProtecT study. International Journal of Cancer, vol 132., pp. 2176-2185
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, S, Smith, GD, Sayal, K, Draper, E, Fraser, R, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Ring, S, Macleod, J, Golding, J, Heron, J & Gray, R 2013, Prenatal alcohol exposure and offspring cognition and school performance: a 'Mendelian randomization' natural experiment.. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1358-1370
- Tan, VY, Lewis, SJ, Adams, JC & Martin, RM 2013, Association of fascin-1 with mortality, disease progression and metastasis in carcinomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Medicine, vol 11., pp. 1-17
- Lewis, SJ, Relton, C, Zammit, S & Smith, GD 2013, Approaches for strengthening causal inference regarding prenatal risk factors for childhood behavioural and psychiatric disorders. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 1095-1108
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Gunnell, D, Ring, SM, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Maternal and offspring fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes-associated genetic variants and cognitive function at age 8: a Mendelian randomization study in the Avon longitudinal study of parents and children. BMC Medical Genetics, vol 13., pp. 90
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Taylor, AE, Gunnell, DJ, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Timpson, NJ, St Pourcain, B, Ring, SM, Emmett, PM, Smith, AD, Refsum, H, Pennell, CE, Brion, M-J, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Vitamin B-12 Status during Pregnancy and Child's IQ at Age 8: A Mendelian Randomization Study in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e51084
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sarah Lewis, you can edit this page. Login required.