Browse/search for people
Dr Sarah Lewis
Dr Sarah Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Epidemiology
- Tan, VY, Lewis, SJ, Adams, JC & Martin, RM 2013, Association of fascin-1 with mortality, disease progression and metastasis in carcinomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Medicine, vol 11., pp. 52
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Taylor, AE, Gunnell, DJ, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Timpson, NJ, Pourcain, BS, Ring, SM, Emmett, PM, Smith, AD, Refsum, H, Pennell, CE, Brion, M, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Vitamin B-12 Status during Pregnancy and Child's IQ at Age 8: A Mendelian Randomization Study in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e51084
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Gunnell, D, Ring, SM, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Maternal and offspring fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes-associated genetic variants and cognitive function at age 8: a Mendelian randomization study in the Avon longitudinal study of parents and children. BMC Medical Genetics, vol 13., pp. 90
- Crawford, AA, Lewis, G, Lewis, SJ & Munafò, MR 2012, Systematic review and meta-analysis of serotonin transporter genotype and discontinuation from antidepressant treatment. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- Lewis, SJ, Zuccolo, L, Smith, GD, Macleod, J, Rodriguez, S, Draper, ES, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Sayal, K, Ring, S, Golding, J & Gray, R 2012, Fetal Alcohol Exposure and IQ at Age 8: Evidence from a Population-Based Birth-Cohort Study. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e49407
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE & Smith, GD 2012, Alcohol consumption and PSA-detected prostate cancer risk-A case-control nested in the ProtecT study. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.
- Lewis, SJ, Araya, R, Smith, GD, Freathy, R, Gunnell, D, Palmer, T & Munafò, M 2011, Smoking is associated with, but does not cause, depressed mood in pregnancy – a Mendelian randomization study. PLoS One, vol 6., pp. e21689
- Collin, S, Metcalfe, C, Palmer, T, Refsum, H, Lewis, S, Smith, GD, Cox, A, Davis, M, Marsden, G, Johnston, C, Lane, J, Donovan, J, Neal, D, Hamdy, F, Smith, A & Martin, R 2011, The causal roles of vitamin B12 and transcobalamin in prostate cancer: can Mendelian randomization analysis provide definitive answers?. International Journal of Molecular Epidemiology and Genetics, vol 2(4)., pp. 316 - 327
- Collin, S, Metcalfe, C, Refsum, H, Lewis, S, Smith, GD, Cox, A, Davis, M, Marsden, G, Johnston, C, Lane, J, Donovan, J, Neal, D, Hamdy, F, Smith, A & Martin, R 2010, Associations of folate, vitamin B12, homocysteine, and folate-pathway polymorphisms with prostate-specific antigen velocity in men with localized prostate cancer. Cancer Epidemiology Biomarkers & Prevention, vol 19., pp. 2833 - 2838
- Glaser, M, Ades, A, Lewis, S, Emmett, P, Lewis, G, Smith, GD & Zammit, S 2010, Perinatal folate-related exposures and risk of psychotic symptoms in the ALSPAC birth cohort. Schizophrenia Research, vol 120., pp. 177-83
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sarah Lewis, you can edit this page. Login required.