Browse/search for people
Dr Sarah Lewis
Dr Sarah Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Epidemiology
- Gilbert, R, Bonilla, C, Metcalfe, C, Lewis, S, Evans, DM, Fraser, WD, Kemp, JP, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE, Lane, JA, Smith, GD, Lathrop, M & Martin, RM 2014, Associations of vitamin D pathway genes with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin-D, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin-D, and prostate cancer: a nested case-control study. Cancer Causes and Control.
- Crawford, A, Dalvie, S, Lewis, S, King, A, Liberzon, I, Fein, G, Koenen, K, Ramesar, R & Stein, DJ 2014, Haplotype-based study of the association of alcohol and acetaldehyde-metabolising genes with alcohol dependence (with or without comorbid anxiety symptoms) in a Cape Mixed Ancestry population. Metabolic brain disease, vol 29., pp. 333-40
- Crawford, AA, Lewis, S, Nutt, D, Peters, TJ, Cowen, P, O'Donovan, MC, Wiles, N & Lewis, G 2014, Adverse effects from antidepressant treatment: randomised controlled trial of 601 depressed individuals. Psychopharmacology, vol 231., pp. 2921-31
- Tan, Y, Lewis, SJ, Adams, JC & Martin, RM 2013, Association of fascin-1 with mortality, disease progression and metastasis in carcinomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Medicine, vol 11., pp. 1-17
- Alati, R, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Sayal, K, Draper, ES, Golding, J, Fraser, R & Gray, R 2013, Effect of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure on Childhood Academic Outcomes: Contrasting Maternal and Paternal Associations in the ALSPAC Study. PLOS ONE, vol 8.
- Bonilla, C, Gilbert, R, Kemp, JP, Timpson, NJ, Evans, DM, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE, Fraser, WD, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Lathrop, M, Martin, RM & Gilbert, R 2013, Using Genetic Proxies for Lifecourse Sun Exposure to Assess the Causal Relationship of Sun Exposure with Circulating Vitamin D and Prostate Cancer Risk. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, vol 22., pp. 597-606
- Lewis, SJ, Relton, C, Zammit, S & Smith, GD 2013, Approaches for strengthening causal inference regarding prenatal risk factors for childhood behavioural and psychiatric disorders. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 1095-1108
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE & Smith, GD 2013, Alcohol consumption and PSA-detected prostate cancer risk-A case-control nested in the ProtecT study. International Journal of Cancer, vol 132., pp. 2176-2185
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Smith, GD, Sayal, K, Draper, ES, Fraser, R, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Ring, S, Golding, J, Heron, J, Gray, R & Macleod, JAA 2013, Prenatal alcohol exposure and offspring cognition and school performance: a 'Mendelian randomization' natural experiment.. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1358-1370
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Gunnell, D, Ring, SM, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Maternal and offspring fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes-associated genetic variants and cognitive function at age 8: a Mendelian randomization study in the Avon longitudinal study of parents and children. BMC Medical Genetics, vol 13., pp. 90
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sarah Lewis, you can edit this page. Login required.