Browse/search for people
Dr Sarah Lewis
Dr Sarah Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Epidemiology
- Crawford, AA, Lewis, S, Nutt, D, Peters, TJ, Cowen, P, O'Donovan, MC, Wiles, N & Lewis, G 2014, Adverse effects from antidepressant treatment: randomised controlled trial of 601 depressed individuals. Psychopharmacology, vol 231., pp. 2921-31
- Crawford, A, Dalvie, S, Lewis, S, King, A, Liberzon, I, Fein, G, Koenen, K, Ramesar, R & Stein, DJ 2014, Haplotype-based study of the association of alcohol and acetaldehyde-metabolising genes with alcohol dependence (with or without comorbid anxiety symptoms) in a Cape Mixed Ancestry population. Metabolic brain disease, vol 29., pp. 333-40
- Bonilla, C, Ness, AR, Wills, AK, Lawlor, DA, Lewis, SJ & Smith, GD 2014, Skin pigmentation, sun exposure and vitamin D levels in children of the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. British Medical Council Public Health, vol 14., pp. 597
- Lewis, SJ, Bonilla, C, Brion, M-J, Lawlor, DA, Gunnell, D, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, A & Smith, GD 2014, Maternal iron levels early in pregnancy are not associated with offspring IQ score at age 8, findings from a Mendelian randomization study. European journal of clinical nutrition.
- Alati, R, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Sayal, K, Draper, ES, Golding, J, Fraser, R & Gray, R 2013, Effect of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure on Childhood Academic Outcomes: Contrasting Maternal and Paternal Associations in the ALSPAC Study. PLOS ONE, vol 8.
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Smith, GD, Sayal, K, Draper, ES, Fraser, R, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Ring, S, Golding, J, Heron, J, Gray, R & Macleod, JAA 2013, Prenatal alcohol exposure and offspring cognition and school performance: a 'Mendelian randomization' natural experiment.. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1358-1370
- Bonilla, C, Gilbert, R, Kemp, JP, Timpson, NJ, Evans, DM, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE, Fraser, WD, Smith, GD, Lewis, SJ, Lathrop, M, Martin, RM & Gilbert, R 2013, Using Genetic Proxies for Lifecourse Sun Exposure to Assess the Causal Relationship of Sun Exposure with Circulating Vitamin D and Prostate Cancer Risk. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, vol 22., pp. 597-606
- Lewis, SJ, Relton, C, Zammit, S & Smith, GD 2013, Approaches for strengthening causal inference regarding prenatal risk factors for childhood behavioural and psychiatric disorders. Journal of child psychology and psychiatry, vol 54., pp. 1095-1108
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE & Smith, GD 2013, Alcohol consumption and PSA-detected prostate cancer risk-A case-control nested in the ProtecT study. International Journal of Cancer, vol 132., pp. 2176-2185
- Tan, VY, Lewis, SJ, Adams, JC & Martin, RM 2013, Association of fascin-1 with mortality, disease progression and metastasis in carcinomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Medicine, vol 11., pp. 1-17
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sarah Lewis, you can edit this page. Login required.