Browse/search for people
Dr Sarah Lewis
Dr Sarah Lewis
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Epidemiology
- Tan, VY, Lewis, SJ, Adams, JC & Martin, RM 2013, Association of fascin-1 with mortality, disease progression and metastasis in carcinomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Medicine, vol 11., pp. 1-17
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, S, Smith, GD, Sayal, K, Draper, E, Fraser, R, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Ring, S, Macleod, J, Golding, J, Heron, J & Gray, R 2013, Prenatal alcohol exposure and offspring cognition and school performance: a 'Mendelian randomization' natural experiment.. International Journal of Epidemiology, vol 42., pp. 1358-1370
- Crawford, AA, Lewis, G, Lewis, SJ & Munafò, MR 2012, Systematic review and meta-analysis of serotonin transporter genotype and discontinuation from antidepressant treatment. European neuropsychopharmacology : the journal of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Taylor, AE, Gunnell, DJ, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Timpson, NJ, Pourcain, BS, Ring, SM, Emmett, PM, Smith, AD, Refsum, H, Pennell, CE, Brion, M-J, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Vitamin B-12 Status during Pregnancy and Child's IQ at Age 8: A Mendelian Randomization Study in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e51084
- Zuccolo, L, Lewis, SJ, Donovan, JL, Hamdy, FC, Neal, DE & Smith, GD 2012, Alcohol consumption and PSA-detected prostate cancer risk-A case-control nested in the ProtecT study. International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.
- Lewis, SJ, Zuccolo, L, Smith, GD, Macleod, J, Rodriguez, S, Draper, ES, Barrow, M, Alati, R, Sayal, K, Ring, S, Golding, J & Gray, R 2012, Fetal Alcohol Exposure and IQ at Age 8: Evidence from a Population-Based Birth-Cohort Study. PLoS ONE, vol 7., pp. e49407
- Bonilla, C, Lawlor, DA, Ben-Shlomo, Y, Ness, AR, Gunnell, D, Ring, SM, Smith, GD & Lewis, SJ 2012, Maternal and offspring fasting glucose and type 2 diabetes-associated genetic variants and cognitive function at age 8: a Mendelian randomization study in the Avon longitudinal study of parents and children. BMC Medical Genetics, vol 13., pp. 90
- Lewis, SJ, Araya, R, Smith, GD, Freathy, R, Gunnell, D, Palmer, T & Munafò, M 2011, Smoking is associated with, but does not cause, depressed mood in pregnancy – a Mendelian randomization study. PLoS One, vol 6., pp. e21689
- Lewis, S, Araya, R, Leary, S, Smith, G & Ness, A 2011, Folic acid supplementation during pregnancy may protect against depression 21 months after pregnancy, an effect modified by MTHFR C677T genotype. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol 20., pp. 97?103
- Collin, S, Metcalfe, C, Palmer, T, Refsum, H, Lewis, S, Smith, GD, Cox, A, Davis, M, Marsden, G, Johnston, C, Lane, J, Donovan, J, Neal, D, Hamdy, F, Smith, A & Martin, R 2011, The causal roles of vitamin B12 and transcobalamin in prostate cancer: can Mendelian randomization analysis provide definitive answers?. International Journal of Molecular Epidemiology and Genetics, vol 2(4)., pp. 316 - 327
Edit this profile If you are Dr Sarah Lewis, you can edit this page. Login required.