How we can help
Find wellbeing and mental health support or practical help and information.
Wellbeing and mental health support
We have a range of support to help you stay well so you can get the most out of your time here.
Practical help and information
If you are unsure where to go for help with practical issues eg. money worries or study support, come to our Information Point where our friendly team can help.
They will help answer your questions or direct you to the right help.
What we can help with
- money matters
- visa and immigration advice
- finding academic support
- finding your way around the campus
- thesis submission
- any other general University questions
Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
You don't need an appointment, just drop in.
If you have travelled from Wuhan or Hubei Province to the UK in the last 14 days you should immediately:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the city or the province
Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
If you need to access a University service, please do so by telephone or email only.