You need to register:
- online – before you arrive
- in person – on the first day of your course.
- You need your student number.
- The programme is based in the Faculty of Arts.
- Check your term and home contact addresses are correct.
When to register online
Online registration is not yet open. Please check back here soon.
You will also need to register in person at registration day, on the first day of your course.
Online certificate of registration
You must print the final page of your online registration and bring it with you to the UK. This is your Online Certificate of Registration, and you will need it to register in person.
Register in person
Registration time, date and location will be confirmed by 20 August.
Staff from the University’s Centre for English Language and Foundation Studies (CELFS) will help you complete your registration forms.
Bring these items with you:
- a print out of your ‘Online Certificate of Registration’
- a print out of your 'Registration checklist'
- your passport
- original IELTS certificate
- your original High School transcript and certificate
- your home address and your Bristol address (written down)
- contact details of a family member we can contact if there is an emergency
- a pen and some paper.
Get your password from your agent
If your agent registered online for you, they will have set a password. Ask your agent for this password before you travel to the UK.
If your visa requires you to register with the Police you can:
- register at the University at the 'Police Registration' event in Welcome Week (date to be confirmed)
- register at the Police Registration Unit 2-10 Kings Parade Mews, BS8 2RE (all year round).
For more information on how to register as a foreign national, visit the police website.