- study resources and facilities.
Fees do not cover:
- accommodation and living expenses.
How to pay
Use the secure online payments system (you will need your University of Bristol student number, which is in your offer email).
When to pay
- You must pay the deposit so we can issue you with a CAS number.
- You must have funds in your bank account to meet your visa requirements.
- You can pay the remaining fees before you arrive.
- If paying your fees before you arrive will stop you meeting the visa requirement for having funds in your bank, you can pay the fees when you arrive.
To provide evidence of your sponsorship, you must:
- email a copy of your sponsorship confirmation document or letter, and
- email a completed tuition fee sponsorship form (PDF, 35kB)
More information about sponsor payments is available.
The UK Government and UK Student Loans Company will not fund students for the International Foundation Programme.