New postgraduate checklist
- Register online as soon as possible.
Upload a photo
- Upload a photo for your University Card (UCard) as soon as possible.
- Plan your travel here and how to get around when you arrive
- Read the information sent from your school/department and complete any additional instructions.
- If you have a disability contact Disability Services to access their full range of support
- Find out what academic support is available to you when you arrive.
- Find out which IT services are available to support your studies and start using them.
- Make arrangements to pay your tuition fees
- If your fees are being paid by a sponsor, complete and return the tuition fee sponsorship form (PDF, 35kB) or provide other evidence of sponsorship to the Income Office.
- Arrange immunisation against measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis ACWY before you arrive.
- Once you know your Bristol address, register with the Students’ Health Service.
- Download the ESC Student app for iOS or get the app on Andriod for reliable and relevant health care advice wherever you are.
- Find out what support we have for your health and wellbeing.
If you are an international student there are additional things you need to do before you arrive.