New postgraduate checklist
- You will be able to register online between 5 and 15 September.
Upload a photo
- Upload a photo for your University Card (UCard) as soon as possible.
- Plan your travel here and how to get around when you arrive
- Read the information sent from your school/department and complete any additional instructions.
- If you have a disability contact Disability Services to access their full range of support
- Find out what academic support is available to you when you arrive.
- Find out which IT services are available to support your studies and start using them.
- Make arrangements to pay your tuition fees
- If your fees are being paid by a sponsor, complete and return the tuition fee sponsorship form (PDF, 35kB) or provide other evidence of sponsorship to the Income Office.
- Arrange immunisation against measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis ACWY before you arrive.
- Once you know your Bristol address, register with the Students’ Health Service.
- Download the Student Health app for iOS or the Student Health app on Andriod for reliable and relevant health care advice wherever you are.
- Find out what support we have for your health and wellbeing.
- Buy an activity pass to start using the sports facilities as soon as you arrive.
If you are an international student there are additional things you need to do before you arrive.
When you arrive
- Attend registration - confirm your attendance in person and collect your University card (UCard)