You need to register:
- Online - from 5 to 15 September
- In person - on 25 September
How to register online
- You need your student number or your UCAS personal ID, family name and date of birth
- Check your details are correct
- Confirm your acceptance of the Student Agreement conditions
- Create a password, keep it secure until you have memorised it
- Print out your Certificate of Registration (and your Pre-registration checklist if one is produced for you when you register online).
When to register
You must register online between 5 to 15 September.
When you register online, the system may produce a Pre-registration checklist for you. If one is produced for you, you must attend a Pre-registration check, before you register in person.
Register in person
On Tuesday 25 September, you need to register in person to confirm your attendance and to collect your UCard and other documentation.
When and where to register are on your Welcome Week timetable.
Items to bring to registration
You should bring a print out of your Certificate of Registration.
If a Pre-registration Checklist is produced for you during your online registration, you should bring a print out of this list and any items on this list when you register in person.
If you cannot register online or cannot print your Certificate of Registration before you arrive, go to the helpdesk in the Wills Memorial Building before registration on Tuesday 25 September.
Registration packs contain information about registration and other important matters that you need to deal with before you arrive. They will be sent out in late August, early September.
The pack contains:
Find your faculty
If you are unsure which faculty teaches your course, check our a-z course listing.